Head of Digital and Personalised Marketing
Salary Attractive Benefits
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Charlotte Jacobs
Date posted 17 March 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Head of Digital and Personalised Marketing job has just become available at a fast growing retail and development company in Thailand.
About the Head of Digital and Personalised Marketing Role:
In this role you will define the strategy, business plans and budget for the digital and personalised marketing.
- Oversee operations of digital media admin to ensure smooth execution and to be aligned with the overall marketing strategy
- Collaborate closely with head of IT to ensure efficient operations and smooth implementation of new digital initiatives
- Define guidelines and procedures to create posts, solve issues raised online and escalation process to ensure consistency of messages to the public across all online channels
- Encourage innovation ideation within the team to develop and improve digital marketing and digital marketing campaigns, including digital customer engagement plans
- Align on digital strategy and initiatives to boost popularity online, work closely with the Head of Traditional Media to align on dates and times to launch campaigns which have similar content
- Drive effectiveness of Digital Buzz activities to increase awareness, traffic and sales conversion
- Ensure smooth execution of direct marketing campaigns and assess effectiveness of each direct marketing campaign
- Define guidelines and procedures to execute direct marketing campaigns/communication and to change frequency of direct marketing communication for each specific channel to each priority target customer
To succeed in the Head of Digital and Personalised Marketing, you will need to know the market and have a passion for technology.
- Successful, solid experience in a similar role in the retail industry
- Ability to develop overall digital marketing business strategy and plans
- A global perspective with sensitivity to multiple and diverse cultures
- People management skills
This leading world-class retailer is one of the best in the region. Their focus is always on being the first and creating excellent experiences and meeting the constantly changing demands of their customers. The company is committed to elevating the quality of life of their customers, their communities and the environment and driving the country towards sustainability.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Head of Digital and Personalised Marketing job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.