Communications Manager - ASEAN (Online & Social Media)
Salary Variable Bonuses
Consultant Rakchanok Tiwa
Date posted 27 February 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An attractive Communications Manager - ASEAN (Online & Social Media) role has recently become available at a multinational chemical manufacturer based in Bangkok.
About the Communications Manager - ASEAN (Online & Social Media) Role:
As the Communications Manager - ASEAN, you will be report directly to the Head of Communications ASEAN and will be responsible to contribute to development of comprehensive online and social media communications strategy, both internal and external for Thailand and ASEAN regions.
- Support on implementing both internal and external communications campaigns and activities through all online channels eg. intranet, internet and online applications
- Develop and maintain an editorial calendar for all digital communications channels (eg. web, social media, email and intranet)
- Work closely with global and BU’s leaders to develop fresh, innovative and useful digital content
- Orchestrate and contribute to content creation and optimisation according to channel and target group
- Ensures tracking, performance measurement and reporting of online & social media communications according to defined metrics
- Leverage digital communications channels to inform, educate and engage with employees
- Support Head of Communications and the team for related corporate communications activities.
The successful candidate for this role must have a minimum five years digital communications experience, B2B is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Communications, Marketing or related fields
- Proven track record of content development and work flow management for a variety of digital channels (web, social, email, video and etc.)
- Knowledge and command of social media platforms
- Command of tools used to track web/social media metrics, user behaviour and interactions online
- Excellent communication, presentation and analytic skills
- Proficient in English both speaking, reading and writing
- Ability to manage multiple, high-priority projects simultaneously and set priorities as needed
- Ability to facilitate collaboration and teamwork between colleagues across the organisation and departments
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to use design tools and software is a plus
This multinational chemical manufacturer needs no introductions. Innovations being the core of their business, there are great opportunities to progress in the dynamic company.
If you have a successful track record of developing communication content for digital and social medial platform and would like challenge yourself within the B2B sector, you can take your career forward with this exciting Communications Manager - ASEAN (Online & Social Media) role.
Apply now for this great opportunity.