Quantitative Researcher - Health Economic
Salary THB50000 - THB70000 per month + Allowance + Insurance + Other Benefits
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Paradee Tiemdoungtawan
Job Ref 1774700/001
Date posted 29 April 2022bangkok marketing/market-research 2022-04-29 2022-06-28 pharmaceuticals Bangkok, Thailand Bangkok TH THB 50000 70000 70000 MONTH Health Intervention and Technology Assessment Program (HITAP) https://www.hitap.net/ https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/client-job-logos/hitap-logo.gif
An exciting Quantitative Researcher - Health Economic (x1 vacancy) job has arisen in a leading non-profit pharmaceutical firm in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Head of Researcher. This is a role for a Quantitative Researcher - Health Economic who is a leader in their field.
About the Quantitative Researcher - Health Economic Role:
As a Quantitative Researcher, you will be involved in the design and development of research proposal (or concept note), successfully manage and conduct research projects with a high level of quality and efficiency, while adhering to a set of time and other constraints in the proposal/ operations contract/ agreement.
The salary range for this role is THB 50k – 70k + allowance + insurance + other benefits
- Research project initiation (including seeking for funding opportunity, writing proposal)
- Design, conduct, and interpret analyses using a variety of methods (e.g., statistical regression models, person-level cost-effectiveness analysis, decision analytical models or techniques, budget impact analysis, and other quantitative methodologies) based on the available data and question(s) of interest
- Research and understand the foundation and underlying processes of the topic area of interest including systematically review and critically appraise relevant literature and data sources
- Research management by monitoring progress, managing risk (to project timelines and achievement of deliverables) and ensuring that the team, key stakeholders, and funders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes including organising competing priorities in order to deliver projects within established time frames
- Effectively allocate and assign tasks to researchers and research assistants in the field of academic and research activity as well as consulting and counselling them
- Review the quality and provide advice for research proposals, studies, reports conducted
- Evaluate the performance of researchers and research assistants under your supervision and offer suggestions for their improvement
- Prepare findings for abstracts and manuscripts as a lead- or co-author including for presentations tailored to different audiences effectively
- Create easy-to-digest research and policy briefs in collaboration with communication team
- You will participate in health economic and health technology assessment studies, perform analyses, write publications and policy briefs, and present your work to knowledge users
To succeed in this role, you must be comfortable with quantitative models and a good communicator (both verbally and in writing) for Thai and/or English.
- Hold a Master’s degree or PhD in health economics, behavioural economics, econometrics, applied mathematics, statistics, data sciences, epidemiology or a comparable degree in a relevant field
- Highly motivated, driven by results and quality and a real team player with willingness to learn new skills and to undertake new challenges
- Recognise the importance of the following skills: problem-solving, organisational, multi-tasking, listening, attention to details, time management, priority setting, and interpersonal skills (exhibiting professionalism and cooperation in a team environment
- Acknowledge and assume responsibility for your own results, you demonstrate ownership, and you keep commitments
This company offers opportunities to maintain and develop your knowledge and skills. We offer internal and external courses and training to help you with your personal and career development. We offer an opportunity to do exciting research which can support policy-making process, and ultimately the people in Thailand.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career as a Quantitative Researcher - Health Economic, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Key Quantitative Researcher - Health Economic job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity at (+66)62-892-9144 Paradee T.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Salary: THB50000 - THB70000 per month + Allowance + Insurance + Other BenefitsLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 09 May 2022An exciting Quantitative Researcher - Health Economic (x1 vacancy) job has arisen in a leading non-profit pharmaceutical firm in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Head of Researcher. This is a role for a Quantitative Researcher - Health Economic who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Salary + Allowance + Insurance + Other BenefitsLocation: BangkokDate posted: 02 June 2022An exciting Research Development Strategist - Health Economic (x1 vacancy) job has arisen in a leading non-profit pharmaceutical firm in Nonthaburi. Reporting directly to the Operations Management Team Leader.
Salary: High Incentive + Provident Fund + Allowance + Bonus + Flexible BenefitLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 29 April 2022An exciting Product Manager – Nephrology (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected global pharmaceutical company brand based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager. This is a role for a Product Manager who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Salary + Lunch + Bonus + Other BenefitLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 09 May 2022An exciting International Communication Officer (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected global non-profit research organisations under the Office of the Permanent Secretary of the Ministry of Public Health, Thailand. Reporting directly to the Head of Communications, this is a role for an International Communication Officer who is a leader in their field.
Salary: THB70000 - THB80000 per month + Bonus + Provident Fund + InsuranceLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 24 June 2022An exciting Product Manager (vacancy x 1) has just become available at one of the multinational conglomerate corporate based in Bangkok. This is a role for a Product Manager who is a leader in their field.