Consumer Insight Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Phuwadol Sritippho
Date posted 18 January 2019 2019-01-182019-03-08 fmcg Bangkok Vibhavadee Rangsit, Chaengwattana TH THB 100000 120000 120000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A leading FMCG (alcohol) company is looking for Consumer Insights Manager to drive brand & product development to support the business growth and company vision.
About the Consumer Insight Manager Role:
As Consumer Insights Manager, you will act as a strategic business partner, leading the design, execution, analysis and reporting of both primary and secondary research to deliver research-based intelligence and insight, work closely with NPD team to identify new trends and products for development.
- Lead and develop research projects (quantitative/qualitative) to deliver strategic recommendations for business decision; recommend best research methodology based on budget and research objective, oversee through to execution
- Harvest research findings into actionable insights to achieve business objectives; provide guidance to brand team and act as custodian for insights and strategy development for brand planning
- Collaborate closely with innovations team for new product development (NPD) based on market trends and consumer insights
- Track relevant macro and consumer trends, identifying key emerging trends, driving foresight to future business opportunities and threats
- Monitor the success of campaigns with pre/post-launch research and recommend relevant improvement based on insights and research evidence
- Work with Marketing Director on examining business and marketing objective on “big picture” level and produce cohesive plans to guide and bring success to brand campaigns; act as point of contact/owner for a wide variety of marketing data sources
- Manage 3rd party agencies to ensure timeline data and report delivery that meets business objectives.
- Help conduct online research for smaller projects and another relevant task as necessary
To succeed in the Consumer Insight Manager role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with new product development team and other related cross functions.
- At least five to ten years in marketing research/strategic planning (agency and/or client side)
- Experience in related FMCG, food and deverages related industry a plus
- Strong analytical mindset and ability to provide solutions for business challenges
- Has an eye for creative assessment and strategic brand development
- Ability to piece data from various sources to develop good understanding of consumer and marketing order to generate insights
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, especially the ability to explain difficult concepts and insights in applicable business terms; strong ability to summarise insights into (PowerPoint) presentations in clear and understandable calls to action
- Reliable, able to meet deadlines with minimal supervision and results oriented
- Good command of English and Thai due to the nature of the business
This leading FMCG company has an outstanding international reputation in the markets. The business succeeds on the speed of innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in the dynamic company.
If you have a successful track record and enjoy working with team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting opportunity.
Apply now or call me to discuss with new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551