Regional Marketing Strategist
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Suhaida BASOR
Date posted 13 November 2018 2018-11-132018-12-18 fmcg 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
A leading FMCG company is looking for a Regional Marketing Strategist in Bangkok to drive and lead commercialisation of key global innovation projects at feasibility stage (eg. Mirror Phase II, Supernova) across regions/business unit.
About the Regional Marketing Strategist Role:
As the Regional Marketing Strategist you will share learning and best practices across regions on global innovations (strategy through execution).
- Understand/challenge and strategies/analyse market commercial innovations (marketing strategy, positioning, pricing and etc.)
- Ensuring synergies of innovations: similar markets needs (consumer), challenges, products, packaging, process and etc.
- Set up roadmap, master plan of group of projects to ensure commercialisation of global innovations
- Work closely with global PBO (TUE), marketing heads of US, emerging market, OEM, global, innovation incubator, factory, finance to ensure launch on-time
- Work through each stage gate to ensure key deliverable at each gate
- Flag issues, delays, challenges, bottlenecks to key stakeholders
- Be on top of project timelines and regularly update
- Set meetings among stakeholders to ensure alignment, progress, key deliverable and effective communication
To succeed in this Regional Marketing Strategist role, you will need to have an ability to work effectively and cooperatively with other parties globally.
- Master’s degree in any field with fifteen years overall professional experiences
- Proven leadership in marketing, with experience of having developed new product
- Ability to work cross-functionally; high learning agility
- Willingness to travel (factory/overseas) and flexible in working in different time (conference calls)
- Strong communication, sales and presentation skills
- Excellent command of English both written and spoken
- Strong project management skills, able to take ideas and concepts rapidly through to implementation and delivery
- Analytical ability, with the ability to understand and to convey complex ideas, as well as taking a macro view
This company needs no introduction and offers a great working environment. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you have a successful track record of marketing - new product development and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Regional Marketing Strategist role.
Apply now for this great opportunity.