Marketing Intelligence Manager, Beverage Packaging
Consultant Nitipat Saengdaochai
Date posted 10 August 2018 2018-08-102018-10-09 marketing 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting new Marketing Intelligence Manager, Beverage Packaging job opportunity has been made available in a leading supplier of injection molding equipment and services to the plastics industry in Thailand.
About Marketing Intelligence Manager, Beverage Packaging Role:
This role will be part of the Beverage Packaging team, and will interact closely with the sales organisation. The role will possess deep product, market, customer and competitor knowledge which coupled with their knowledge of regional trends will translate into regional strategies that will drive growth and increase market share.
- Early identification of regional market trends including collecting appropriate customer, competitor, market, economic, financial and/or operational data for the purpose of supporting decisions related to determining market opportunity, market penetration strategy, and market development metrics
- Provides market and competitive insights through presentations and reports to Sales Leadership and various internal management teams to allow effective strategic and tactical decision-making and implementation
- Provide actionable recommendations based on the assessments of the market and competitors, both existing and potential
- Ensure continuous monitoring and analysis of the business environment to identify threats and opportunities
- Work with Marketing Communications to set the strategy for brand exposure in China (i.e. conferences, social media, associations, etc)
- Develop and maintain relationships with key internal business partners, actively participates in regular stakeholder meetings to understand current initiatives, identify emerging needs and business challenges, and proactively recommends intelligence activities to anticipate business needs
- Perform analysis of ongoing business opportunities and new business development opportunities
To succeed in this role, you must have an Engineering degree/diploma with business/commercial experience.
- Thai Nationality due to the nature of the job
- Business degree/diploma with technical injection moulding experience
- Five years’ experience in sales, marketing, project management, engineering or product development in an industrial manufacturing environment
This company is a leading supplier of injection molding equipment and services to the plastics industry. It designs, manufactures and integrates the industry’s most comprehensive range of injection molding equipment, including machines, molds, hot runners, auxiliaries and integrated systems. It is the world’s largest brand name supplier of manufacturing solutions, including tooling, systems and services.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Marketing Intelligence Manager, Beverage Packaging job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.