Real Estate Manager (Coffee Brand)
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Pasakorn Suparpornhemin
Date posted 10 July 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Real Estate Manager (Coffee Brand) job has just become available at one of the most well-known global coffee brands in Thailand. Reporting directly to Senior Real Estate Manager, this is a role for an expert in retail business.
About the Real Estate Manager (Coffee Brand) Role:
In this role, you will need to find possibilities, conduct survey and prepare financial models to develop and run the business in a long term.
- Securing new site in order to open new store as planned by asset development director. Responsibility will be covered whole process of new site acquisition, including searching for new site, approaching landlord, negotiating for terms & conditions and legal issues
- Coordinating with landlord for agreement signing
- Managing a portfolio of leased properties and excess properties and to anticipate and resolve all manners of lease problems in order to enhance the company’s stores sales and to ensure long-term profitability
- Analysing database, traffic counts, customer counts and analogues in order to project survey based on information
- Preparing financial models with financial department
To succeed in the Real Estate Manager (Coffee Brand) job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and need to be prepared for all unexpected situations.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Economics, Science (Statistics)
- Five to seven years’ experience in real estate business (retail market)
- Excellent in computational analysis
- Flexible to work in dynamic environment
- Good command of English (spoken and written) to communicate with stakeholders involved that will speak and read in English
- Strong communication skills with a positive attitude
This leading coffee brand has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. With over 20 years of history this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are driven, talented and seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Real Estate Manager (Coffee Brand) position is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.