Consumer Insight Manager
Salary THB80000 - THB120000 per month + Bonus + other allowance
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Salukjit Yenprasit
Job Ref 1805950/001
Date posted 20 June 2022bangkok marketing/insight-and-analysis 2022-06-20 2022-08-19 marketing Bangkok TH THB 80000 120000 120000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Consumer Insight Manager (x1 vacancy) has recently become available a market leading FMCG company based in Bangkok.
About the Consumer Insight Manager:
Reporting to the Managing Director, this is a role within Thailand Marketing Team. This role will have the accountability to deliver superior foresight, and strategic recommendations to enable successful development of our brands and business strategies to deliver our business ambition.
This roles offer attractive base salary 120K THB + bonuses + other allowance
- Identify research needs aligning with key stakeholders on business and brands' research requirements to deliver our business ambition
- Design and manage research agencies to uncover insights that will deliver brands' strategies to help in sharpening both marketing and sales plans
- Identify actionable consumer insights and translate them into clear strategic recommendations for the business
- Demonstrate strong research expertise and knowledge of brands/categories/ markets
- Identify consumer & product innovation requirements via advanced use of consumer insights / market research methodologies
- Partner with marketing, R&D and CTI to turn insights/unmet need to business action such as product innovation/renovation and packaging design
- Work with marketing team to evaluate brand communication and provide input for further adjustment if needed.
- Identify gaps in understanding of dynamics with key stakeholder and design research to uncover insights and drivers
- Ability to translate drivers into strategy, plans & actions that drive brands and business objectives
- Works with key stakeholders/customers to co-develop outstanding go-to-market strategies and plans
A successful candidate must have minimum of 5-7 years of consumer and market insight related in FMCG.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing field. Background in Finance, Economics, Research. (Master’s degree or higher will be ad added advantage.)
- At least 10 years working experience in FMCG and minimum five years and above in a consumer and market insight role or related field
- Excellent understanding of marketing principles, consumer and research tools & methodologies. Strong research expertise and knowledge of brands/categories
- Strong spoken and written communication in English
- Action & result oriented, good standalone skills, learning agility, conflict management, priority setting, interpersonal savvy, and strategic mindset
This leading company has an outstanding international reputation in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the career challenge and advancement, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting role.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Get in touch
+66 (0) 2 344 4851
Salary: THB100000 - THB180000 per month + Variable bonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 08 June 2022An exciting Senior Product Manager (Retail)(x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the top retailer based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Senior Director, this is a role for a product manager who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Health InsuranceLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 29 April 2022One of the leading international online marketing agencies is seeking an E-Commerce Project Manager (x 1 vacancy) in Thailand to support E-Commerce and digital marketing projects, for clients in various industries.
Salary: + InsuranceLocation: BangkokDate posted: 12 May 2022An exciting Digital Marketing Assistant Manager job (x1 vacancy) has just become available at one of the most rapid growing consumer electronic company based in Thailand. Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager in Singapore, this is a role for a digital marketer who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Bonus + Provident Fund + InsuranceLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 24 June 2022An exciting Senior Brand Manager (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the leading firms based in Bangkok. In order to support their challenging Marketing agenda, they are looking for qualified candidates to lead a team and be responsible for all marketing activities.
Salary: + Insurance + Provident FundLocation: BangkokDate posted: 21 June 2022An exciting E-Commerce Manager (FMCG) (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected global FMCG firms. Reporting directly to the Head of E-Commerce, this is a role for a E-Commerce candidate who is a leader in their field.