Shopper Insight Manager
Salary THB130000 - THB150000 per month + Car allowance + Bonus
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Salukjit Yenprasit
Job Ref 1808910/001
Date posted 07 June 2022bangkok marketing/insight-and-analysis 2022-06-16 2022-08-06 fmcg Bangkok TH THB 130000 150000 150000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Shopper Insight Manager (x1 vacancy) job has arisen in a leading FMCG in Bangkok.
About the Shopper Insight Manager Role:
As the Shopper Insight Manager, you will be responsible for Insight from shopper in related categories working with cross functional team to create strategy that will increase sales volume and market share of company's product. You will enjoy competitive base salary with car allowance and bonus.
- Provide guidance and thought partnership to internal and external stakeholders through in-depth understanding and data synthesising of categories, shoppers, and key touchpoints on the path to purchase
- Use and communicate shopper insight effectively to identify actionable, growth-oriented insights and embedded in category and channel strategies
- Partner with sales and trade marketing to identify business growth opportunity in retail environment and turn into action plan
- Develop selling stories and business/retail implications using key insight of Consumer, Shopper and Customer database
- Continuously monitor and optimise business, brand, category, and channel through data, tracking, and learning
- Identify early signs of shopper behaviour and trends influencing channel shifts
- Lead shopper research and manage research vendors with optimisemethodology and budget
To succeed in the Shopper Insight Manager, you will need to have an ability to work effectively and co-operative with marketing and internal stakeholder.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Marketing, Business, or Statistics or any related field
- Over three years of proven experience in research fields (Customer Database, Syndicated Data, Tracking, Quantitative and Qualitative research)
- Exposure to the sales / category analytics and functions is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to analyse and extract information from complex datasets
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; effectively present information to a wide range of stakeholders
This leading FMCG company has an outstanding international reputation in its markets. The business succeeds on the speed of innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in the dynamic company.
If you have a successful track record of market research experience and enjoy working with team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting shopper Insight Manager job.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Get in touch
+66 (0) 2 344 4851
Salary: THB130000 - THB150000 per month + Car allowance + BonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 06 June 2022An exciting Shopper Insight Manager (x1 vacancy) job has arisen in a leading FMCG in Bangkok.
Salary: Bonus + Provident Fund + InsuranceLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 24 June 2022An exciting Senior Brand Manager (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the leading firms based in Bangkok. In order to support their challenging Marketing agenda, they are looking for qualified candidates to lead a team and be responsible for all marketing activities.
Salary: + Insurance + Provident FundLocation: BangkokDate posted: 21 June 2022An exciting E-Commerce Manager (FMCG) (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected global FMCG firms. Reporting directly to the Head of E-Commerce, this is a role for a E-Commerce candidate who is a leader in their field.
Salary: THB100000 - THB120000 per month + BonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 20 June 2022An exciting Trade Channel Marketing (Super + CVS) (x1 vacancy) has recently become available a market leading consumer goods company based in Bangkok.
Salary: Bonus + Provident Fund + InsuranceLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 17 June 2022An exciting VP of Marketing (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the leading firms based in Bangkok. In order to support their challenging Marketing agenda, they are looking for qualified candidates to lead a team and be responsible for all marketing activities.