Market Insight Manager
Salary Car allowance 28K
Consultant Salukjit Yenprasit
Job Ref 1765300/001
Date posted 20 May 2022bangkok marketing/insight-and-analysis 2022-05-26 2022-07-19 fmcg Bangkok Sathorn TH 10310 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Market Insight Manager (x1 vacancy) job has arisen in a leading FMCG in Bangkok.
About the Market Insight Manager Role:
As the Market Insight Manager, you will responsible for new product initiative by working with cross functional team to ensure timely launch of new products. You can enjoy bonus and other benefits for this role.
- Work cross functionally with commercial excellence, marketing, sales and finance in data analysis and reporting
- Publish monthly market reports/dashboards with key trend and commentary. Evaluate company brands performance against market trends, market growth and market share performance
- Support the consolidation and standardisation of data and design of impactful reports/scorecards to inform decision-making
- Ensuring forecasting accuracy by working closely with market measurement suppliers to provide high quality data and report delivery for fact-based business planning and performance evaluation
- Tracks and facilitate new product initiative by working with cross functional team to ensure timeline launch of new product
- Maintain repository of historical syndicated data as well as all customised projects to be used suitably
- Identifying and updating market & consumer trends to support business growth opportunities
- Driving consumer-centricity in the organisation
- Develop and manage aligned learning plan for the brands in Thailand
- Assessing the health of our brands amongst Health Care Professionals, consumers & caregivers
- Ensuring impactful campaign and providing post campaign evaluations
- Qualifications of innovations for our brand a well as post-launch tracking
To succeed in the Market Insight Manager, you will need to have an ability to work effectively and co-operative with marketing and internal stakeholder.
- At least 10 years of consumer market research, business intelligence, analytics experience. Cross-functional experience preferred
- Consumer products goods or health products experience desirable
- Experience leveraging syndicated services (Nielsen Retail Audit and Kantar Panel Data)
- Strong analytical skills and software skills, including Excel and SPSS (or equivalent)
- Demonstrated track record of managing external agency partnership
This leading FMCG company has an outstanding international reputation in its niche markets. The business succeeds on the speed of innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in the dynamic company.
If you have a successful track record of market research experience and enjoy working with team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Market Insight Manager job.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Get in touch
+66 (0) 2 344 4851
Salary: THB150000 - THB200000 per month + Bonus + Provident fundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 29 April 2022An exciting Consumer and Market Insight Manager (x1 vacancy) has recently become available a market leading consumer goods company based in Bangkok.
Salary: THB250000 - THB350000 per month + Car Allowance + BonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 20 June 2022A exciting Marketing Director (Consumer Electronics) ( x 1 Vacancy) has recently become available at a leading consumer electronics company based in Thailand. You will be leading the marketing team towards the company set goal in terms of marketing plan, marketing activation for Thailand market.
Salary: THB200000 - THB270000 per month + other allowance + car allowance + provident fund + bonusesLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 20 June 2022An exciting Head of Marketing (SEA) (x1 vacancy) job has arisen in a leading firm in Bangkok.
Salary: THB200000 - THB450000 per month + Variable bonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 17 June 2022An exciting Head of Marketing (Retail)(x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the listed company based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
Salary: THB150000 - THB220000 per month + Variable bonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 07 June 2022An exciting Senior Marketing Manager (Beauty) (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the growing beauty retail based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Senior Brand Manager, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.