Senior Strategy and Insight Manager
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Salukjit Yenprasit
Job Ref 1774250/001
Date posted 17 May 2022bangkok marketing/insight-and-analysis 2022-05-26 2022-07-16 fmcg Bangkok Rama 4 TH 10500 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
As the Senior Strategy and Insight Manager, you will be supporting marketing and commercial side of business by understand market and consumer, developing right research and provide finding for business to achieve their commercial goal.
About the Senior Strategy and Insight Manager Role:
The Senior Strategy and Insight Manager will be in charged to contribute to overall brand strategy development ranging from idea generation to product and communication development.
- Form strategy based on integrated data sources and expert in consumers understanding
- Help brand teams develop in-market execution from market and competitor understanding together with own brand's health
- Monitor main strategic decisions using consumers and their evaluation/feedback/insights at the centre
- Form strategy using passion and conviction consumer voice
- Use understanding of consumer response to competitor mixes, to drive competitive solution
- Understand consumer feedback and make clear recommendations on how to improve all elements of brand development process
- Connect the organisation with consumers, shoppers, and other stakeholders through research studies, consumers connect or consumer knowledge sharing
- Lead research programs to help build marketing mix and strategies for brands
- Diagnose elements of a business issue and determine the most important research objectives, and type of research study to answer business's need
- Ensure deliverable are insightful and clearly addressing business problem, leading to actionable next step
- Draw on deep understanding of consumers and integrated data sources to identify major new insights and make recommendations to business
- Utilise and synthesise various sources of data such as retail audit, consumer panel, and brand health tracker to identify opportunities for growth and guide business decisions
- Utilise data to generate insightful recommendations
- Ensure strong governance of the quality of research, both qualitative and quantitative
- Make recommendations regarding the suitability of research techniques, quality of stimulus material etc.
- Challenge research agencies for high quality deliverable and to develop new tools and approaches that best answer business's needs
As the Senior Strategy and Insight Manager, you will need to act as a challenging and inspiring business partner with a desire to use consumer and market insight to both lead/shape and support brand strategy.
- At least 8 year's experience in research related field
- Good understanding for consumers, with an ability to make informed decisions based on both data and instinct
- Experienced in brand Innovation and NPD process
- Strong leadership skills, analytical skills, with strategic thinking
- Expertise in using both qualitative as well as quantitative research tools
- Experience of continuous research and panel data is an advantage
- Show passion in the work with team commitment
- Can-do and positive attitude is a core
- Eager to learn with open minded
- Go extra miles for quality work
- Strong leadership attitudes and behaviours
- Initiative and proactive in dealing with personal or work lives
This company needs no introduction and offers a great working environment, with excellent career progression.
If you are driven and determined, this is the role for you.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Get in touch
+66 (0) 2 344 4851
Salary: Bonus + Provident Fund + InsuranceLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 24 June 2022An exciting Senior Brand Manager (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the leading firms based in Bangkok. In order to support their challenging Marketing agenda, they are looking for qualified candidates to lead a team and be responsible for all marketing activities.
Salary: + Insurance + Provident FundLocation: BangkokDate posted: 21 June 2022An exciting E-Commerce Manager (FMCG) (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected global FMCG firms. Reporting directly to the Head of E-Commerce, this is a role for a E-Commerce candidate who is a leader in their field.
Salary: THB100000 - THB120000 per month + BonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 20 June 2022An exciting Trade Channel Marketing (Super + CVS) (x1 vacancy) has recently become available a market leading consumer goods company based in Bangkok.
Salary: Bonus + Provident Fund + InsuranceLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 17 June 2022An exciting VP of Marketing (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the leading firms based in Bangkok. In order to support their challenging Marketing agenda, they are looking for qualified candidates to lead a team and be responsible for all marketing activities.
Salary: THB130000 - THB150000 per month + Car allowance + BonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 06 June 2022An exciting Shopper Insight Manager (x1 vacancy) job has arisen in a leading FMCG in Bangkok.