Trade Plan Manager
Salary Provident Fund + Variable Bonus + Health Insurance
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Charlotte Jacobs
Date posted 17 May 20192019-05-17 2019-07-16 retail Asia > Thailand > Bangkok Province TH THB 80000 100000 100000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
An exciting Trade Plan Manager - Trade Analyst (x1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected global retailers. Reporting directly to the Senior Trade Plan Manager, this is a role for a trade marketer who is a leader in their field.
About the Trade Plan Manager - Trade Analyst Role:
In this business critical role you will responsible to initiate, develop and deliver exciting relevant corporate to trading area activities and closely work with Marketing and Operations to develop effective promotions and events for customers.
The salary range for this role is THB80 - 100 per months + Provident Fund + Variable Bonus + Health Insurance.
- Prepare and conduct trade gap analysis to initiate trade plan and its activities & manage the evaluation and analysis of competitors, promotions and events performance to determine effectiveness and recommend the appropriate corrective plan to close the gap and better plan for future
- Quantify and value all future trade plan activity and forecasting potential trade
- Develop the best events that excite customers to visit the stores in order to deliver sales growth
- Work closely with insight team to identify key customer needs and opportunities to develop an event plan which will be executed by the commercial, operations and marketing teams
- Work closely with brand communications team to plan clear and engaging communication for events
- Deliver an event plan with financial Key Performance Indicators for sales, return on space, strategic space planning, stock and exit planning
- Support commercial in reviewing performance of an event and make recommendations
To succeed in the Trade Plan Manager - Trade Analyst job, you will need to have the ability to identify issues and penetrate data to potential recommendations
- Ability to track sales performance and customer’s spending
- Ability to analyse large amount of data
- Data/insight analysis
- Reporting skills
- Experience with FMCG or Market research agency is preferred
- Excellent command of Thai and English
This international well-known retailer needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551