Vice President of CRM and Data Analysis (Retail)
Salary THB200000 - THB250000 per month + Provident Fund + Medical Check + Allowance + Approximately 3 Months Bonus
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Pasakorn Suparpornhemin
Date posted 08 May 20192019-05-08 2019-07-07 retail Bangkok TH THB 200000 250000 250000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
An excellent Vice President of CRM and Data Analysis job in Bangkok has just arisen at one of the leading shopping centres. Your main responsibility is to utilise and develop strategies and plans to meet with the company’s targets.
About the Vice President of CRM and Data Analysis (Retail) Role:
Reporting to the Business Unit Director, you will lead all brand strategy activities and work closely with execution team. As the Vice President of CRM and Data Analysis, you will be in charge of ensuring clear policies together with procedures are in place for the use of CRM Applications which are embedded into the business, culture and all business practices.
The salary range for this role is THB200k to THB300k per month + provident fund + medical check + allowance and approximately 3 months bonus.
- Work closely with Customer Centre of Excellence team, develop the strategy to identify, segment and engage with business unit's customers
- Ensure the effective use of CRM platforms to maximise ROI from marketing spend
- Capture customer data and analyse customer interaction across all communication channels with the business unit throughout the customer life-cycle
- Maximise customer experience, foster profitable long-term relationship with customers and ultimately drive sales growth from data analysis
- Lead the development of customer & market segmentation models in order to strengthen customer loyalty and increase customer retention
- Work closely with all departments in marketing team and related division
- Initiate and maintain strategic relationships with stakeholders and potential partners inside and outside the organisation
To succeed in this Vice President of CRM and Data Analysis (Retail) job, you will need to have the ability to integrate, formulate and execute personalised omni-channel marketing strategies: marketing communications, multi-channel campaign management and customer loyalty.
- Bachelor's or Master's degrees in Economic, Finance, Business Administration or related field
- At least seven years' managerial experience in shopping centre or retail business
- At least five to seven years of experience in Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- A good understanding of omni-channel and data in sales & marketing strategy
- Having proven record in building up the new CRM, loyalty program or big projects
- Having strategic thinking and planning skills
- An ability to analyse and solve the problem systematically
- Excellent communication and negotiation proficiency
- Having leadership skills
This leading company positions itself as an expert in neighbourhood shopping centres which provides products and services for everyday needs of it customers.
If you have a successful track record of management level, CRM and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Vice President of CRM and Data Analysis (Retail) role.
Apply now for this great opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551