Senior Manager - Intelligence Center
Salary Traveling overseas
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Natthaphas Phatthanathien
Date posted 29 November 2018 2018-11-292019-01-28 travel-and-tourism 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
A Senior Manager - Intelligence Centre job has just arisen in a government organisation based in Bangkok.
About the Senior Manager – Intelligence Centre Role:
Part of Government organisation is looking for Senior Manager - MICE Intelligence Centre who will execute on consumer insight, gathering market intelligence to develop MICE business support into Thailand. As well as cooperating, connecting the key partners, information exchange among related divisions in MICE industry.
- Research, gather and analysis critical and helpful information for MICE business market support
- Acquire the insight consumer behaviours to understand and attract the right market target to gain more MICE business to Thailand
- Execute the action plans in MICE Intelligence Centre to support, connect and trade markets information among the related teams / divisions in MICE industry
- Initiative and creative to raise up the new and exciting ideas to boost the MICE awareness
- Be supportive in leading the MICE business knowledge to partners and supplier
To succeed in the Senior Manager - Intelligence Centre job, you should preferably have at least three years' experience in managing and developing teams.
- Bachelor of Marketing, Business Management or related field and above
- Male/Female, Age: 35 above
- Fluently communication in Thai and English to effectively communicate with stakeholders
- 10 years' experience in Business Development, Data Centre, Marketing, etc
Part of Government who is tasked with promoting and developing the business tourism sector in Thailand as Asia’s largest business events hub. Playing key role by providing amenable service support for MICE programs to redefine the MICE landscape to maintain Thailand’s impact as a top Asian business destination.
If you are determined and want to be part of Thailand ambassador in your career, this role is for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking, dynamic and well-experienced in Tourism/MICE industry and talent people that you will definitely enjoy the exciting journeys in overseas travelling.
Apply now or call me to discuss further on this new opportunity.