Marketing Manager (Food Retail)
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Pasakorn Suparpornhemin
Date posted 27 November 2018 2018-11-272019-01-26 retail 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
A leading Quick Service Restaurant is looking for a talented Marketing Manager to take on a newly created role. In this job, you will manage the budget and promote the restaurant where you can work in ownership environment with emphasis in motivation and teamwork.
About the Marketing Manager Role:
In this fast moving business, your responsibility is to come up with the new creative idea and utilise it effectively. You will also take the lead providing direction to local marketing activities, including brand management, market research and promotions. Also, you need to work with the regional marketing team in Malaysia for the yearly plan and campaigns.
- Supervise the functioning of all Food’s Marketing activities, promotions, sales and costs to ensure that department profits are maximized
- Work closely with media agency to manage the concept and report to GM
- Establishes the general marketing strategy, the yearly marketing plan together with GM
- Identify customers needs and respond proactively to all of their concerns
- Supervises, recruits, appraises Sales & Marketing associates
- Communicates all promotions in a timely and professional manner
- Establishes customer satisfaction surveys and reports results to the Board of Management
- Conduct, compiles, analysis market researches and reports results monthly. Comes up with regular proposals to adjust the overall Marketing Strategy month by month
- Provide a two way communication and nurture an ownership environment with emphasis in motivation and teamwork
To succeed in Marketing Manager job, you will need to have critical thinking breeds creative thinking, which in turn solves problems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales/Marketing/Business Administration or its equivalent
- At least 5 years of related experience in marketing food service industry, Quick Service Restaurant (QSR) or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proven track record as Marketing Manager in a similar industry
- Strong sense of initiative, innovation, and analysis
- Able to work independently, professionally and be a good team player
- Good interpersonal and communication skill
This company is a QSR with more than 40 branches in Thailand and they have their own efficient management system developed.
If you have a successful track record of marketing plan and enjoy working in a place where you can share your idea directly to top management, you can take your career forward with this existing Marketing Manager role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.