Customer Insights Manager
Salary Attractive Benefits
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Charlotte Jacobs
Date posted 14 September 2018 2018-09-142018-11-06 retail 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A new Customer Insights Manager role has just become available at one of the leading professional retailers. This position reports directly to the Senior Marketing Manager - Insight.
About the Customer Insights Manager Role:
As the Customer Insights Manager you will provide critical analysis in support of strategic business and product initiatives with our mission to improve customer engagement and loyalty.
- Communicate with internal clients to understand and document the business objectives
- Select the most appropriate research methodology and techniques, as well as vendors
- Design qualitative and quantitative research plans answering the business objectives and communicate back to internal clients
- Work closely with all vendors with the detailed brief, all internal key stakeholders for each project ensuring the successful execution of all processes
- Interpret data, sharing the reports, and making sure all the recommendation from agencies or from own interpretations are actionable insight
- Follow up the result with internal clients for those actionable insights to be implement or looking after the next steps
To succeed in the role of Customer Insights Manager you will need to have strong analytic skills with experience in statistical modelling and analyse.
- Bachelor's or advanced degree in any field
- A minimum of three to seven years of working experiences with at least three years of custom research experiences
- Exceptional written and spoken communication abilities
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint
- Bold and enjoy working with new initiative and innovative idea to get the customer data
- Enjoy working with people from different departments
This leading professional retailers firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. With a long term history this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their growth.
If you are a talented and focused customer insight professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Customer Insights Manager job is the role for you. You will be part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.