VP Customer & Digital Innovation
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Charlotte Jacobs
Date posted 09 August 2018 2018-08-092018-10-08 insurance 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A new VP Customer & Digital Innovation role has just become available at one of the biggest international insurance companies in Bangkok. This job position reports directly to the Chief Customer & Marketing Officer.
About the VP Customer & Digital Innovation Role:
The desired candidate will oversee CX strategy, advance analytics initiatives and develop design customer experiences as well as connect overall plan to company’s digital ecosystem to deliver best-in-class customer experience to drive competitive differentiation for digital platform.
- Build & manage and optimise team's potential to build a centre of customer & digital excellent including customer loyalty privileges
- Develop CX strategic and tactical plans as well as journey map and identify action plans to solve addressed pain points
- Establish framework of customer segmentation that suit with PLT business model and build data-driven culture within the organisation
- Design customer experiences that enhance satisfaction and engagement, and maximise value of the customers as well as implementation to improve overall CX in all touch points
- Oversee digital marketing campaign strategy and content development across multiple digital platforms
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to initiate CX's action plans into other department initiatives including road map and drive toward department objectives
- Responsible for customer feedback process and develop feedback platform as well as articulate feedback to strategic actions to ensure better satisfaction level
- Manage CX assessments and gap analyses
To succeed in the role of VP, Customer & Digital Innovation you will need to have proven records of success and experience in customer journey mapping execution.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business/Marketing
- At least seven years experience and proven success in field of marketing, customer experience, customer research and analysis
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Demonstrate ability to translate customer needs into business requirements
- Experience in analysing customer data that cross multiple dimensions
- Experience in digital marketing strategy and has hands on experience in digital campaign execution
This top international insurance company needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in its field of expertise. The company is very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this VP Customer & Digital Innovation role.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.