Market Insight Manager - Alcohol
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Supang Nenbumroong
Date posted 02 August 2018 2018-08-022018-10-01 fmcg 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A leading FMCG company within the alcohol industry is looking for a Market Insight Manager to discover actionable insight to penetrate the most commercially attractive geographies and channels.
About the Market Insight Manager - Alcohol Role:
As the Market Insight Manager, you will be taking the ownership of managing the sales automation/CRM database and produce insights via reports to measure the brand and human resource performance versus KPIs (eg. CEP KPIs - quality, distribution, visibility, activation, advocacy, appropriate price; as well as field sales reporting - calls, journey plans, objectives tracking).
- Mapping/segmenting an outlet universe in order to penetrate the most commercially attractive geographies and channels
- Territory and journey plan mapping
- Deploying a sales automation tool
- Discovering actionable insight by triangulating commercial data derived from multiple sources
- Using data insights to inform a trade and portfolio strategy
- Developing bottom up annual plans by channel by outlet segment
- Optimising our activation & trade investment across the relevant outlet universe to enhance our effectiveness and efficiency in recruiting consumers
- Developing a reporting suite and business rhythm that drives insight and enables the right behaviours to deliver commercial performance outcomes by tracking delivery of key KPI’s in a concise format
- Developing a sales & operations planning (S&OP) process and embedding the discipline and behaviours
- Developing a measurement and evaluation process that enables a cycle of assess, learn, adapt and repeat
- Engaging and influence commercial stakeholders
- Multi-tasking in fast-paced environment
- Ensuring strong attention of detail in developing and maintaining databases, processing of information and on-going data integrity
- Being proactive in the utilisation of the database and how it can be used to generate new business and explore ways to maximise its full potential
- Supporting new recruits with end user training and be seen as expert of the sales automation tool
To succeed in the Market Insight Manager - Alcohol role, you will need to have an ability to work effectively and cooperatively with other account managers.
- Experience in territory and journey plan mapping and mapping/segmenting an outlet universe in order to penetrate the most commercially attractive geographies and channels
- Experience in discovering actionable insight by triangulating commercial data derived from multiple sources
- Experience in deploying a sales automation tool
- Previous experience in CRM use and maintenance ideally salesforce.com
- Strong excel and coordination skills
- Ability to engage and influence commercial stakeholders
- Strong ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment
- Ensure strong attention of detail in developing and maintaining databases, processing of information and on-going data integrity
- Proactive in the utilisation of the database and how it can be used to generate new business and explore ways to maximise its full potential
This leading FMCG company has an outstanding international reputation in the markets. The business succeeds on the speed of innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in the dynamic company.
If you have a successful track record and enjoy working with team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Market Insight Manager - Alcohol opportunity.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.