Customer & Consumer Insight Senior Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Supang Nenbumroong
Date posted 02 August 2018 2018-08-022018-10-01 fmcg 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A leading FMCG company within the food industry is looking for a Customer & Consumer Insight Senior Manager to provide leading-edge customer, consumer and market insights to expand the company's product offerings to the market place.
About the Customer & Consumer Insight Senior Manager Role:
As a Customer & Consumer Insight Senior Manager, you will be a champion for innovation and partners with customers, business development teams, product development teams and other area of the world R&D teams to provide leading-edge customer, consumer and market insight to expand the product offerings to the market place.
- Designs and develops leading-edge processes and tools to provide market insight leading to new product offerings which will delight our customers, offer value to our businesses and make us the preferred supplier
- Monitor and track consumer trends and turn insight into product concepts
- Collaborate with customer menu management and key account customers to understand their product needs
- Translate customer needs and expectations into tangible/actionable products that can be developed into working prototypes
- Identify and acquire market insight services, analyse customer, consumer and market trends data and provide guidance to country product development teams
- Develop and implement new tools for market insight and provide training to country product development and business development team
- Act as the zone point of contact for customer menu management and communicate their requirements to the organisation
- Mentors and coaches country product development teams to strengthen and enhance their market insight skills set
- Remains abreast of new developments of advanced market insight and communicates important new findings to the Keystone organisation
- Network with outside sources to leverage knowledge and utilise it to enhance our internal skills and development
To succeed in the Customer & Consumer Insight Senior Manager role, you will need to have an ability to work effectively and cooperatively with other account managers.
- Applicable degree qualification required
- A minimum of more than five years of professional experience in similar discipline
- Expertise in customer, consumer and market insight
- Good understanding in protein industry preferred
- Strong project and organisational management
- Skilled in aligning and complex problem solving with all levels of staff
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong people and organisational development skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English, knowledge of mandarin is a plus
- Strong people management skills in creating a participative environment and a high performance team, forward thinking, self-directed, capable of taking independent actions and ability to make complex decisions that drive business performance
- Proven negotiation and problem-solving skills with all levels of staff including senior management
This leading FMCG company has an outstanding international reputation in the markets. The business succeeds on the speed of innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in the dynamic company.
If you have a successful track record and enjoy working with team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Customer & Consumer Insight Senior Manager opportunity.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.