Scientific Affairs Manager (Niche Consumer Product)
Consultant Srisakul Thunwuthikul
Date posted 09 July 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A unique Scientific Affairs Manager opportunity has just become available at one of the most well-known consumer product companies in the world. This is a role for those who strive to blend scientific data and marketing strategy to influence key opinion leaders in market.
About the Scientific Affairs Manager (Niche Consumer Product) Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for dealing with complex issues and influencing key opinion leaders by using scientific data. You will also take the lead providing direction to all marketing and sales related activities in scientific aspect.
- Dealing with complex issues and yet achieving tangible results
- Engaging with the scientific community
- Getting update innovation based on science and sharing with team
- Using strong interpersonal, listening and negotiating skills dealing with senior doctors, scientists and key opinion leaders
- Analysing problems and providing recommendations supported by scientific justification
Our client is seeking a talented person to join their corporate affairs team as a Scientific Affairs Manager. You will be working to discuss and exchange information and the results of scientific studies on products with relevant stakeholders; peer scientists to achieve a goal.
To succeed in the Scientific Affairs Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Science, Chemistry, Pharmacy or other related fields
- Minimum five to seven years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry, scientific relations, chemistry or other relevant experience in a multinational company
- Experience of working in FMCG, medical, scientific agencies or pharmaceutical industry
- Excellent command of English (both written and spoken)
- Advanced in Computer literacy (MS Office - Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Open-minded and can-do attitude
- Strong communication skills
- Strategic planning
This international niche consumer product company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The company is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Scientific Affairs Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.