Marketing Manager - Customer Experience (Food Retail)
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Pasakorn Suparpornhemin
Date posted 25 June 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A leading Fine Dining Restaurant and Quick Service Restaurant is recruiting a Marketing Manager for Customer Experience or Consumer Insight to join their team in Bangkok. In this Marketing Manager job, you will be responsible for identifying customer insight, maximising revenue, and drive action plan.
About the Marketing Manager - Customer Experience (Food Retail) Role:
Reporting to the Marketing Director, you will be responsible for developing the brand and satisfaction of customer. You will also be in-charge of creating key strategies to enhance customer experience by connecting with our consumers through integrated campaigns.
- Leading customer insight team to utilise creative methods to uncover customer insights and moment of truths
- Understanding consumer insight and design and drive customer experience strategy with the goal to increase sales, loyalty and visit frequency
- Tracking sales and campaign performance against sales target/forecast and analyse for future planning
- Analysing data and develop fact-based recommendations also improving customer loyalty and satisfaction
- Planning and executing all Customer Experience Management marketing, including database, email, social media, store experience and display advertising campaigns
- Measuring and reporting performance of all campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identifying trends and insights, and optimise spend and performance based on the insights
- Providing competitor analysis on Customer Experience Management offerings and campaigns by identifying market trends, customer voice, pricing/business models and sales
- Utilising strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Collaborating with Customer Service team to monitor feedback and make campaign improvements
- Building teamwork with internal cross-functional teams for effective project management
To succeed in this role you must have the passion and the love for food. You will work collaboratively to identify customer insight and drive action plan.
- At least five years experience in Casual Dining Restaurants(CDR), Quick Service Restaurants(QSR), FMCG, or any related industries in Marketing field
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Management-related field (Master’s Degree is highly preferable)
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising Customer Experience Management campaigns that, inform and motivate products
- Strong background in advertising or creative work
- Hardworking, open minded with a ‘Can do’ attitude
- Strong coaching skills to lead the team
- Passion in food, or love exploring new food trends and restaurants
- Excellent English communication to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that will speak and read in the language
- Ability to travel up-country and overseas some of the time
The successful marketing Marketing Manager - Customer Experience (Food Retail) will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you are food lover, passionate in developing customer experience or consumer insight and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Marketing Manager - Customer Experience (Food Retail) job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.