Senior Customer Marketing Manager (Insurance)
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Pasakorn Suparpornhemin
Date posted 14 June 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Senior Customer Marketing Manager job has just become available at well-known insurance company. Reporting directly to the Customer Marketing Director, this is a role for a marketer who can build customer retention and engagement programs.
About Senior Customer Marketing Manager (Insurance) Role:
In this rapidly growing business, you will analyse data and develop fact-based recommendations also improving customer loyalty and satisfaction. You must also work closely with your team member and with the digital marketing team.
- Formulate a customer marketing strategy and action plan
- Identify opportunity throughout customer journey to elevate customer experience based on VoC and VoE, leveraging insights from tools such as customer journey mapping and design thinking
- Lead customer insight team to utilise creative methods to uncover customer insights and moment of truths
- Lead customer experience team to improve customer journey, process and service across all customer-facing channels
- Lead customer engagement team to establish loyalty and engagement programs that improve customer retention and motivate their loyalty
- Oversee customer experience throughout customer life-cycle from pre-sales (aware, shop, underwrite, pay, billing) to post-sales (onboard, services, claim, renew)
- Provide oversight and direction to business teams to establish priorities of customer projects/initiatives, balance risk and ensure a sustainable process
- Accountable for project management and outcomes of key customer projects
- Serves as customer advocate and change agent to overcome organisation barriers and deliver customer centric solutions
- Work with Digital Marketing and IT teams to automate service process to become streamlined and responsive to customer needs
To succeed in the Senior Customer Marketing Manager (Insurance) job, you will need to lead an insight-driven customer marketing work to establish customer strategy, improve E2E customer experience, drive service and process improvement, and build customer retention and engagement programs for the company.
- Advanced degree is a plus; MBA is preferred
- More than five years of experience working with customer facing programs
- More than five years years of experience project managing teams
- Proven results in customer experience, loyalty and/or satisfaction programs
- Demonstrate ability to identify and drive creative actions to improve customer loyalty and satisfaction
- Demonstrated ability to analyse data and develop fact-based recommendations to solve problems, using structured methodologies (eg. customer journey mapping, design thinking, business process design and lean six sigma/continuous improvement)
- Decision making and critical thinking as a subject matter expert in consumer
- Hands on experience designing and implementing customer experiences, including the ability to incorporate and leverage digital technology/solutions
- Good communication and presentation skills
This company needs no introduction and offers a great working environment. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the challenge, this Senior Customer Marketing Manager (Insurance) is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.