Business Development Manager (Business Strategy)
Salary Attractive Package
Location Samut Prakan Province
Consultant Jittraporn Lertsiri
Date posted 11 June 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Thailand, this leading automotive firm is recruiting a Business Development Manager (Business Strategy) to join their internal division.
About the Business Development Manager (Business Strategy) Role:
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will have to develop business cases based on business analytic and competitive intelligence. You also have to identify business gaps and propose corrective actions. As the Business Development Manager, you will be in charge of working on recommending business improvements based on market and competitive trends.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Identify and target attainable opportunities in the market
- Evaluate new business models and corporate relationships
- Monitor and analyse industry trends and market changes
- Align processes, resources-planning and department goals with overall strategy
- Research competition to identify threats and opportunities
- Perform business analysis and reporting to management for decision making purposes
To succeed in this Business Development Manager (Business Strategy) job, you will need to have the ability to do market analysis, feasibility study and develop new business models and manage business team to develop business strategies to achieve company goals.
- BSc/BA in Business Administration, Engineer, Finance or a related field; MSc/MA/MBA is a plus
- At least five years of working experience in business development/feasibility study/developing new business
- Experience in automotive industry is a plus
- Understanding of market research and data analysis
- Ability to communicate in English fluently
- Demonstrable strategic thinking abilities
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Thai nationality
This leading automotive firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Business Development Manager (Business Strategy) job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.