Business Intelligence Manager (Pharma)
Salary Attractive Benefits
Consultant Chalasai Payakapan
Date posted 19 March 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A leading pharmaceutical firm is recruiting a Business Intelligence Manager (Pharma) in Bangkok to join their team. In this Business Intelligence Manager job, you will provide initiatives, analytics and forecast to seek advantage in healthcare market and enhance business decision-making.
About the Business Intelligence Manager (Pharma) Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for developing market insight for the company. You will also support the company to translate complex business questions and requirements and develop effective solutions.
- Develop market insight update platform for sharing with various departments of the organisation on routine basis
- Identify, share and analyses healthcare market trends, changes and revenue generating opportunities
- Provide business analysis data and benchmark of key principals to internal and external stakeholders and on routine basis
- Be proactive on market changes through contacts with principals or key customers to propose new directions or new business propose as a business development
- Help managing assigned projects in business development, customer management
- Translate complex business questions and requirements and develop effective solutions
- Manage, monitor, and evaluate performance of subordinates to ensure achievement
To succeed in this Business Intelligence Manager (Pharma) role you must have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with internal team and possess a knowledge of the pharmaceutical environment.
- Master's degree in Business Administration or related field
- Preferably ten years of experience in healthcare business intelligence or business development
- Experience in working with customer master data and business analytical tools
- Analytical, strategic and result oriented with strong commercial sense
- Independent and dynamic with decision making and problem solving skills
- Collaborative and able to work closely and effectively with a various functions
- Highly energetic and enthusiastic with great interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in Thai and English
This leading multi-national pharmaceutical firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. With a successful history this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Business Intelligence Manager (Pharma) job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.