Market Access Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant KokYoon Ho
Date posted 19 March 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A strategic role in the form of Market Access Manager is now available with one of the world’s leading healthcare company and the role will be based in Bangkok.
About the Market Access Manager Role:
As the Market Access Manager you will be responsible for pricing and tendering management for key accounts.
- Identify key decision makers and understand customers expectation and their decision process
- Identify areas for self-development and discuss developmental needs with line manager
- Drive optimisation and serve as contact point for internal pricing approval/database maintenance
- Set call plan to ensure all key decision makers are covered
To be successful in the role, you must have good understanding of Thailand's healthcare system.
- Attention for detail and quality conscious
- Effective with customer relationship management and cross-functional collaborations
- Experience in product listing
- Possess good interpersonal, analytical, negotiation, decision-making and management skills
- Good computer skills
With their products being marketed in more than 180 countries, the company has been ranked among the best companies to work for and they believe that a healthy environment and society are fundamental to long-term business success.
If you driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Market Access Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.