Senior Marketing Manager - Insight
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Charlotte Jacobs
Date posted 11 April 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A rapidly expanding FMCG retailer is looking for a talented Senior Marketing Manager - Insight who will be reporting directly to the Marketing Director.
About the Senior Marketing Manager - Insight Role:
In this role you will support the business growth through customer insights by translating them into effective business strategies.
- Be the best communicator and motivator in the marketing team
- Champion the voice of the customer and anticipate their needs
- Support business development opportunities and help to identify innovation or transformation efforts
- Present insightful and actionable recommendations to senior management that improve end-to-end customer shopping experience and trade performance
- Lead efforts for generation and acquisition of customer data by working with internal functions and external partners
- Build strong, two-way relationships with insight partners, ensuring a collaborative approach to developing insights, analytics and tracking
- Build and maintain current knowledge and insight into trends, competitors and customer needs to inform senior management
To succeed in the Senior Marketing Manager - Insight job, you will need to have strong analytical skills and have the ability to translate findings from multiple data sources into clear & meaningful recommendations.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Marketing, Business Administration or related fields
- At least eight years of combined professional experience in marketing or market research field
- Excellent communication, project management, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Strategic and analytical thinker with good understanding in research methodology
- Work well under pressure with can-do attitude
- Excellent English communication skills
This award-winning retail multinational has made a profit for every year and promotes from within - career progression opportunities are outstanding.
If you have a good experience in research and analysing date for offline and online businesses and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.