Regulatory Affairs Manager - Animal Health
Salary Negotiable Package
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Napa-on Ounban
Date posted 18 January 2019 2019-01-182019-03-08 pharmaceuticals Bangkok TH THB 150000 180000 180000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Bangkok and internationally, this global leader within the consumer world is recruiting a Regulatory Affairs Manager to join their international division based in Bangkok.
About the Regulatory Affairs Manager - Animal Health Role:
This is a great opportunity for the Regulatory Affairs Manager to maintain and register new animal health products. Your main responsibility is to ensure all products registered under the company is in compliance to local regulatory code.
- Develop registration strategy and milestone plan for new drugs in line with local business priorities
- Provide regulatory input in order to obtain timely regulatory approvals for the products by coordinating with other relevant functions
- Manage the compilation and submission of applications for product registration and maintenance of licenses
- Be the designated liaison between the company and regulatory authorities and facilitated effective communication between functional areas and their counterparts at the regulatory agencies if required
To succeed as the Regulatory Affairs Manager - Animal Health job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior business leaders across the company.
- Ability to communicate effectively, spoken and written
- Solid and proven knowledge of all compliance aspects related to the regulatory affairs function
- At least three years of experience in regulatory
- Experience in animal health will be preferred
This leading pharmaceutical firm has an outstanding international reputation in this field and great value is placed on training and development. This well recognised pharmaceutical company offers a great working environment for their employee.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Regulatory Affairs Manager - Animal Health job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551