Medical Science Liaison (MSL)
Consultant Pidarak Trithosset
Date posted 18 January 2019 2019-01-182019-02-19 pharmaceuticals Bangkok Silom TH THB 90000 120000 120000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A leader in international pharmaceutical business has a job opportunity for a Medical Science Liaison (MSL) based in Bangkok to support a large, complex business with a regional remit.
About the Medical Science Liaison (MSL) Role:
Based in Bangkok, you will develop engagement with scientific leaders and initiate new programs.
- Build and maintain trust-based relationships with external stakeholders
- Build, enhance and maintain the engagement with scientific leaders (KOLs)
- Develop or initiate scientific programs to explore unmet medical needs in priority disease area(s)
- Act as scientific expert in priority disease area(s) for internal stakeholders.
- Continuously demonstrate development of scientific expertise in disease area (s) of company focus
- Compliance with relevant company and industry code of Conduct and also to comply with local country codes
To succeed in this Medical Science Liaison (MSL) role, you should have experience in medical affairs within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in a scientific discipline
- Experience of medical affairs function within the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in relationship and stakeholder management
- Project management experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent scientific knowledge
This is a pharmaceutical business that needs no introduction.
If you are driven and seek advancement in your career, this Medical Science Liaison (MSL) role will be a good fit for you.
Apply for this opportunity today.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551