Marketing Manager (Franchise)
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Pasakorn Suparpornhemin
Date posted 04 April 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A rapidly expanding franchise retailer is looking for a talented Marketing Manager. In this job, you will responsible for all marketing aspect for the franchise stores.
About the Marketing Manager (Franchise) Role:
This is a great opportunity for marketers who wants to bring and develop marketing strategy for franchise stores. There are more than 350 stores to develop in Thailand.
- Plan for marketing, promotion, campaign in order to develop the franchises in every possible channels
- Analyse potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing
- Develop the marketing strategy for the franchises in line with company objectives
- Create the long term customer relation management (CRM) and loyalty program for franchises
- Manage privilege program for all franchisees
- Manage and conduct the seminar for franchisees quarterly and yearly in order to develop marketing plan and strategy also update the market situation and vision of the company
- Create franchisee's satisfaction plan, collect and analyse the data to develop and localise marketing strategy based the problems and specific issue of each franchises
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results
- Visit live franchises and completing standard checks
To succeed in the Marketing Manager (Franchise) job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with franchise owners.
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree Business Administration, Marketing or Communications
- Three to five years of B2C marketing experience
- Self-motivated with work ethics, team player orientation and a character consistent with the company's values
- Well-developed research and analytical skills
- Must be confident to pitch ideas internally, as well as build relationships with franchise owners
This is a new establishing retailer in Thailand. The company was established in 2016, but they have a long history and are well-known within Thailand's market and as one of the leaders in oil and gas industry.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your carer, this Marketing Manager (Franchise) is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.