Head of Customer Propositions
Salary Attractive Benefits
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Charlotte Jacobs
Date posted 11 April 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A rapidly expanding FMCG retailer is looking for a talented Head of Customer Propositions who will be in charge to prioritise key strategic customer opportunities guided by the brand health model and in partnership with the insight team.
About the Head of Customer Propositions Role:
As a business partner to the insight department, you will develop customer propositions that deliver the brand jobs to be done and drive brand differentiation in our Thailand markets.
- Act as the conjugate between the group customer proposition team and Asia customer team - taking best practice learning from group and bringing market knowledge back to the group
- Feed in Asia customer & market insight into group customer propositions team to develop group propositions
- Utilise Asia customer & market insight to test the relevancy of headquarter propositions and adapt these accordingly to suit local market
- Lead the ideation with stakeholders from around the business
- Lead the design and development of individual customer propositions (value, quality, service, loyalty and trade) and define the full marketing mix
- Validate the proposition and present recommendations to key stakeholders and working with them to enable successful trials and implementation
- Continuously improving our expertise in proposition building in Asia market whilst developing a high performing team
To succeed in the Head of Customer Propositions job, you will need to be experienced in solving complex problems.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Marketing, Business Administration or related fields
- At least ten years' experience in consultancy or proposition building background
- Experience of effectively communicating recommendations to senior stakeholders and wide audiences
- Complex problem solving skills
- Analytical skills, translating insight and trends into strategic opportunities
This award-winning retail multinational company has made a profit for every year and promotes from within - career progression opportunities are outstanding.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.