Chief Marketing Officer (TV/Media)
Salary THB200000 - THB250000 per month + Provident Fund, Medical Check, Allowance
Location Nakhon Pathom ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Pasakorn Suparpornhemin
Date posted 02 July 20192019-07-02 2019-08-31 media Nakhon Pathom Province TH THB 200000 250000 250000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An excellent Chief Marketing Officer (TV/Media) (x1 vacancy) job in Bangkok has just arisen at one of the public companies. Your main responsibility is to manage all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
About the Chief Marketing Officer (TV/Media) Role:
Reporting to the CEO, you have to develop working process and revenue collection to achieve target and control working operations.
The salary range for this role is THB200,000 –250,000 per month + Provident Fund, Medical Check, Allowance.
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department
- Overseeing implementation of the marketing strategy including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR
- Development and implementation of the brand strategy
- Developing the marketing strategy for new and existing products
- Working closely with the company’s sales team; enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials, and presentations
- Working with all cross functional departments and external agencies on marketing plans
- Work closely with the product management team to define marketing materials and programs
- Coaching the day to day activities of the marketing team
- Ensuring that the marketing objectives are implemented by the marketing team
- Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition
- Developing and delivering marketing and communications strategies for the organisation
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget
- Performed miscellaneous duties, which are work-related, as assigned
To succeed in this Chief Marketing Officer (TV/Media) job, you will need to encourage staff with useful knowledge also flexible and adaptable in the variety of business.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Marketing, Business Management, Communication Arts or related fields
- At least 7 years of solid experience in digital marketing, advertising agency and event
- Experience and good knowledge in marketing within B2B, O2O
- Experience working in multinational, or global scale company will be an advantage
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office
- Excellent command in English
This leading company positions itself as an expert in media and entertainment which provide products and services for every generation of audiences.
If you have a successful track record of developing an in depth understanding of the business especially media, entertainment, content provider and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Chief Marketing Officer (TV/Media) job.
Apply today to discuss new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551