Salary THB80000 - THB100000 per month + Attractive Package
Consultant Palita Wanyanaporn
Date posted 29 October 2018 2018-10-292018-12-28 advertising-and-pr 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An Account Director is required for an international company which specialises in event marketing, brand image building, MICE management & service as well as knowledge communication.
About the Account Director Role:
You will lead all activities, manages team, budget and planing team strategy to achieve the company goal.
- Develop new business opportunities with existing clients and seek new customer to achieve the sales target
- Implement all the decisions and resolutions of the Account Manager in management meetings
- Support the Account Manager, assist in the management of operation sector and the factory
- Implement and inspect of company business plan
- Perfectly manage the operation system and purchasing system, control the costs of project operations and production
- Responsible for the operation system and the daily operation regulations of the company, as well as the implementation and inspection of all rules and regulations
- Able to handle and control various emergency situations
- Attend the management meeting of the company, report work status and provide sound recommendations and solutions
- Able to manage and control budget
- Insures the timely development and execution of plans, campaigns, and projects to assure earnings, growth, and profit goals are achieved
- Maintains open and complete communications of client issues with functional leaders and corporate management
- Being sufficiently informed and personally involved, ensuring sound planning, good service and a solid client/agency relationship
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of event marketing and MICE management.
- Thai nationality due to the nature of the business
- Bachelor's degree or above in Marketing/Advertising/Communication Arts/Designer or related fields
- Minimum eight to ten years of relevant experience (more experienced project management); experience in event marketing or exhibition is preferable
- Possess knowledge for budget control and management skill
- Fluent English in listening, speaking, reading and writing (reference TOEIC, TOEFL and IELTS score)
- Strong in leadership, pleasant personality, hands-on with entrepreneur spirit
- Good presentation skills in English
- Able to work under pressure within tight deadlines
The successful Account Director will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.