Sport Marketing -Sport Retail
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Palita Wanyanaporn
Date posted 19 June 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An attractive Sport Marketing job in a sports retail company in Bangkok has just become available.
About the Sport Marketing -Sport Retail Role:
In this role you will implement the wide range of marketing initiatives and organise and deliver advertising message/communication campaign including events and manages sponsorship.
- Manage existing teamsponsorships
- Ensure contractual agreements are adhered to
- Budget for each team’s annual sponsorship and manage budget accordingly
- Plan for each team’s product sponsorship and gather feedback from personnel regarding players’ comfort and/or product effectiveness
- Liaise with team’s personnel for updates on sponsored team’s progress, and support brand promotional activities conducted by teams
- Plan new initiatives to extend outreach of the brand via sponsored team or athletes
- Monitor and evaluate efficiency of sponsorship
- Work with distributors for sponsorship of teams/athletes
- Advise distributors on local sponsorship schemes and plans
- Assist distributors and partners on fulfilling deliverables to sponsored teams/athletes
- Ensure relevant and proper documentation of the local team/athlete’s sponsorship; including athlete’s signed receipt of products and evidence of tasks performed
- Seek new potential team/athletes to sponsor
- Attend to ad-hoc sponsorship requests and evaluate sponsorship effectiveness
- Scout the market for suitable candidates to seed products or sponsor; with objective of raising brand exposure and elite profile
- Coordinate with respective liaisons for management of sporting events to ensure event objectives are met
- Plan marketing promotions to tie sales back to sporting events
- Communicate with HQ members for specific requirements of the various events; i.e., apparel designs, product quantity breakdown etc.
- Ensure production timeline meets event dateline requirements
- Assist with managing the overall budget of the event
- Prepare reports for event updates and evaluation
- Explore new events or initiatives for targeted markets
- Ensure brand support for sporting activities are accounted for and reported by distributors
- Keep up to trend with the latest development in sports industry; equip general product knowledge, new launches from competitors, novel marketing ideas, latest sports technology etc.
- Understand the sports marketing mix influencing consumer’s perception of product/event
- Align with company’s brand direction and marketing strategy; product positioning etc.
- Assist the management on forecasting and allocating sports marketing spend
- Provide reports or progress updates on sports marketing initiatives/activities to HQ
To succeed in this Sport Marketing -Sport Retail role you must have the ability to lead events effectively and possess a keen understanding of marketing, brand guidelines and be well organised.
- Bachelor's Degree in any related field
- Three to five years' direct experience in sports marketing/event coordinating
- Able to work under pressure
- Good communication in English to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that will speak and read in the language and be able to travel
The successful Sport Marketer -Sport Retail will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment with the team.
If you are a talented event and marketing professional currently seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Sport Marketing -Sport Retail is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.