Communication Manager (Pharma)
Consultant Chalasai Payakapan
Date posted 22 May 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An attractive Communication Manager (Pharma) job with managerial opportunity in a prestigious Pharmaceutical organisation based in Bangkok has just become available.
About the Communication Manager (Pharma) Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for developing communication strategies, including; establish communications support to stakeholder, develop internal communication strategy and develop of issues management and crisis communication.
- Lead the communication strategy development and tactics design for the company
- Establish communications support to stakeholder engagement inclusive of patient engagement and advocacy; corporate positioning, reputation, and storytelling; integrated media communications strategy inclusive of social media
- Develop internal communication strategy especially in the areas of corporate reputation and branding, change management and corporate responsibility/grants
- Development of issues management and crisis communication plans
- Partner with Commercial and Medical functions for consumer activation of brands, drive media relations and communications through the development of external communication tool kits/press materials
- Lead the process of communications and media activities planning for the company
- Interact with relevant internal functions, coordinate and support in content creation for internal communications
- Design measurement and KPIs for each communications initiative
- Drive effectiveness of communications activity evaluation
To succeed in the Communication Manager (Pharma) job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with management teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- At least five to eight years’ experience working in a public relations/communications, corporate affairs, or external affairs role
- Bachelor’s degree or above in mass communications, business, journalism, or relevant discipline preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, English communications, presentation, and writing skills to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that will speak and read in the language, which is important when you develop the communication strategies in the company
- Prior experience with the health-care industry will be an advantage
This company is much more than Pharmaceutical and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Communication Manager (Pharma) job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.