Exhibition Manager (International Project)
Salary Attractive Benefits
Consultant Pasakorn Suparpornhemin
Date posted 30 March 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An attractive Exhibition Manager job in a professional exhibition/trade fair organiser and publisher based in Bangkok has just become available
About the Exhibition Manager (International Project) Role:
Reporting to the Senior Exhibition Manager, you will lead all marketing activities, sales, promotion, administration and development of the event. You will lead the big up-coming exhibition, also maintain the relationship and network with associations, seminar organisers, contractors and venues.
- Overall management responsibility for the exhibition; this includes sales, marketing, promotion, administration and development of the event
- Plan and implement advertising, marketing and PR campaigns and where necessary, production of copy and briefs
- Liaison with design agencies, printers, translators and advertising agencies regarding promotional campaigns
- Market and industry research/monitoring of competitors activities
- Maintain the relationship/network and liaison with supporting associations, seminar organisers, contractors and venues
- Undertake presentations to partners
- Database management control
- Set and control revenue costs management
To success in the Exhibition Manager (International Project) job, you will need to have a spirit of innovation, fresh ideas and energetic to interact with all levels of people.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related fields
- At least five years of working experience in marketing field or MICE industry
- Successful experience of devising and managing exhibitions (preferable but not necessary)
- Proven management experience
- Proven sales and marketing background
- Ability to communicate with a wide range of organisations at a senior level
- Appreciation of the principles of direct marketing and all social medias
- Attentive to details
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
This is a professional leading exhibition and trade fair organiser and publisher within a range of engineering, transport, textiles, trade and technical sectors, working internationally including in Europe, the USA, China, South-East Asia, India and Russia. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take a next step in your career, this Exhibition Manager (International Project) is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.