Senior Manager of E-Commerce (Fashion)
Salary +insurance, +provident fund
Consultant Sasithorn Piachuad
Job Ref 1782080/001
Date posted 02 August 2022bangkok marketing/e-commerce 2022-08-02 2022-10-01 retail Bangkok TH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A rapidly expanding iconic fashion retailer is looking for a talented Senior Manager of E-Commerce (Fashion) (x1 vacancy) in Thailand to take on a newly created role. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for all e-commerce related functions.
About the Senior Manager of E-Commerce (Fashion) Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for defining a broad business development strategy, delivering the highest quality service. You will also take the lead providing direction to developing and implementing the global expansion of the company’s online e-commerce business.
The salary range for this role is THB200k - 250k per month + insurance + provident fund
- Identify target markets for the e-commerce initiatives and develop online and offline campaigns to attract more visitors and increase online sales
- Build and lead a high performing team that forges cross functional relationships
- Identify, select and manage external technology business partners including e-commerce platform providers, website developers, payment providers and fulfilment service providers
- Work closely with the company’s creative team, website developers and e-commerce platform providers to develop and constantly improve the e-commerce site and ensure that it reflects the company brand identity
- Ensure the e-commerce site is functional, easy to use and navigate, secure and provides the best possible customer service and experience
- Forecast demand and manage inventory to ensure optimal stock levels
- Develop and implement a site content and function maintenance program
- Evaluate topline and product forecasts in-season, identifying risks and opportunities; develop channel-specific weekly phasing based on unique inventory and promotions vs brick & mortar
- Analyse historical and trending KPIs, calendar shifts and promotional/markdown cadences to ensure profitability, collaborating on channel-specific promotions such as app-only offers and affiliate marketing
- Review operational and marketing costs, analysing ROI by lever to maximise investments in partnership with Marketing; advocate, secure, and validate spend to achieve sales and engagement targets
To succeed in the Senior Manager of E-Commerce job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatives with the senior business development teams, cross borders and internal matrix.
- Bachelor degree, majoring in e-commerce, marketing or related discipline
- Proven track record in successful branded e-commerce site deployment
- Demonstrated leadership in recruiting, retaining and managing a high-performing team
- Must be able to communicate clearly and concisely both verbally and in writing in Thai and English
This leading iconic fashion retail firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Manager of E-Commerce job.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Salary: THB100000 - THB240000 per month + Variable bonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 27 June 2022An exciting Senior Marketing Manager (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the growing beauty retail based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the GM, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Health Insurance + Provident fund + BonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 25 July 2022An excellent Senior Manager of Digital Transformation (x1 vacancy) job in Thailand has just arisen at one of the world’s leading crop nutrition companies. Your main responsibility is to to support a large, complex business unit with a regional remit.
Salary: THB150000 - THB250000 per month + Variable bonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 22 July 2022An exciting Head of Marketing (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the top food retail based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the COO, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
Salary: InsuranceLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 19 July 2022An exciting Business Unit Director (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the fast-growing E-Commerce enablers in Bangkok. In this job, you will lead the team of brand managers and help shape new business direction on the E-Commerce platform and marketplace.
Salary: THB200000 - THB250000 per month + car allowance + bonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 18 July 2022An exciting Associate Regional Marketing Director (FMCG) (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the top FMCG based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Brand Director, this is a role for a Regional Marketing who is a leader in their field