Salary Health Insurance
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Thitirat Jetaramwong
Job Ref 1829130/001
Date posted 20 July 2022bangkok marketing/e-commerce 2022-07-20 2022-09-18 fashion Bangkok Bangkok TH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting E-Commerce Manager (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most recognised fashion brands. Reporting directly to the commercial Director, this is a role for an E-Commerce Specialist who is a leader in their field.
About the E-Commerce Manager Role:
You will be responsible for the brand’s E-Commerce website and marketplace channel and develop the strategy to grow E-Commerce sales. You will also take the lead in providing direction of the campaign, pricing, promotion, and assortment strategy, and coordinate with the online marketing team to ensure the sales performance will achieve the target as planned.
The salary range for this role is THB 80k - 100k per month + health insurance
- Builds up sales performance & forecast for all digital activities
- Defines specific E-Commerce buy and E-Merchandising strategy based on brand recommendations
- Defines commercial animation plan in accordance with retail and brand strategy
- Prepares and presents digital business reviews
- Provides recommendations to develop business based on data analysis
- Maintains benchmark with market and competitors
- Coordinates E-Commerce operations with regional project manager for releases, replications and catalogue management
- Performs non-regression testing for each release
- Manages customer service procedures and guidelines
- Oversees performance of transporter fulfilment
- Liaises with internal local IT, Finance and Retail operations teams
- Monitors, reports and benchmarks Google Analytics KPI on a daily basis
- Optimises traffic acquisition, sales and conversion
- Manages E-Marketing agency according to digital guidelines on investments and ROI
- Defines CRM and Email marketing strategy
- Develops affiliate marketing programs
To succeed in this role, you must have good communication skills in English.
- BS/Master level diploma required with digital speciality or any related field
- Five years of relevant experience in E-Commerce preferably in fashion E-Commerce
- Knowledge of web platform operations
- Understanding of E-Commerce/digital operation and project management methodologies
- Omnichannel customer service and satisfaction oriented
- Knowledge of google analytics or equivalent web analytics tool
- Professional communication skills, both written and oral in English
- An entrepreneurial spirit with the operational skills to ensure self-directed projects and ideas are seen through to execution
- Analysis and reporting skills
This fashion company needs no introduction and is recognised in the market. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this E-Commerce Manager is the role for you.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Salary: Health InsuranceLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 25 July 2022An exciting Digital Marketing Manager (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most recognised fashion brands. Reporting directly to the Head of Marketing, this is a role for a Performance Marketing specialist who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Health insuranceLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 18 August 2022An exciting Digital Marketing & E-Commerce Manager (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the rapid growing multi-brands beauty and skincare company based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the CEO, this is a role for a Marketing and E-Commerce Specialist who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Health insurance + Provident fundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 18 August 2022A rapidly expanding media agency is looking for a talented SEM Manager (x1 vacancy) in Thailand to take on an exclusive FMCG account. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for all search engine marketing-related functions.
Salary: + InsuranceLocation: BangkokDate posted: 10 August 2022An exciting Digital Marketing Assistant Manager job (x1 vacancy) has just become available at one of the most rapid growing consumer electronic company based in Thailand. Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager in Singapore, this is a role for a digital marketer who is a leader in their field.
Salary: +insurance, +provident fundLocation: BangkokDate posted: 10 August 2022A world-leading home appliances firm is recruiting an E-Commerce Manager (x1 vacancy) in Thailand to join their team. In this E-Commerce Manager job, you will be responsible for leading the business in its next phase of growth.