Business Unit Director
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Thitirat Jetaramwong
Job Ref 1787110/001
Date posted 19 July 2022bangkok marketing/e-commerce 2022-07-19 2022-09-17 fmcg Bangkok TH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Business Unit Director (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the fast-growing E-Commerce enablers in Bangkok. In this job, you will lead the team of brand managers and help shape new business direction on the E-Commerce platform and marketplace.
About the Business Unit Director Role:
The Business Unit Director is responsible for developing and carrying out the strategic online marketing plans for several beauty and fashion brands, focusing on E-Commerce channels. You’ll lead the team of brand managers, oversee the product demand planning, and import process, have full P&L responsibilities, as well as explore new opportunities for the new brands and new products.
The salary range for this role is THB150k - 200k per month + insurance
- Responsible for overall P&L , demand planning and stock management for the product
- Responsible for marketing strategy planning, promotion, pricing, and communication plan. From promoting to converting to sales, mainly on marketplace platforms
- Oversee the import and logistic process to make sure all the products are ready as planned
- Analyse and explore market trends; identify new opportunities in the market and discuss the opportunity with the executive level
- Responsible for training and mentoring the team; motivating them all for effective performance for the general growth of the business unit
- Build effective relationships with the clients so as to maintain good revenue increase for the organisation
- Work with cross-functional, from internal team to e-commerce business partners to align objectives and develop campaigns
- Work closely with management lever to plan the direction of the business unit growth
To succeed in this role, you must have excellent English skills.
- Seven years experience in E-Commerce and marketing strategy
- Solid experience in leading, guiding, and managing teams, good in people management skills
- Understand the online marketing trends and be able to identify the new market opportunity
- Understand the overall E-Commerce operation process
- Understand the overall digital marketing
- Excellent financial and analytic abilities
- Excellent client service and presentation skills
- Self-motivated, collaborative, and versatile
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent in English
- Passion in fashion and beauty is a plus
- Having experience in importing process is a plus
This company is much more than E-Commerce enabler and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise, and creativity. The scope of the offer, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Business Unit Director job.
Apply today or send email to Thitirat.Jetaramwong@Robertwalters.co.th to discuss this new opportunity. Only shortlist will be contact.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Salary: THB200000 - THB250000 per month + car allowance + bonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 18 July 2022An exciting Associate Regional Marketing Director (FMCG) (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the top FMCG based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Brand Director, this is a role for a Regional Marketing who is a leader in their field
Salary: NegotiableLocation: BangkokDate posted: 30 June 2022An attractive Regional Marketing Head ( x1 Vacancy) has recently become available at a multinational food manufacturer base in Bangkok.
Salary: + Insurance + Provident FundLocation: BangkokDate posted: 17 August 2022An exciting Head of Customer Experience (Marketplace) (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the exciting startup marketplace under global firms. Reporting directly to the Global Head, this is a role for a E-Commerce candidate who is a leader in their field.
Salary: + Insurance + Provident FundLocation: BangkokDate posted: 17 August 2022An exciting Head of Marketing (Omnichannel / Retail) (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected retail firms. Reporting directly to the Director, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
Salary: +insurance, +provident fundLocation: BangkokDate posted: 02 August 2022A rapidly expanding iconic fashion retailer is looking for a talented Senior Manager of E-Commerce (Fashion) (x1 vacancy) in Thailand to take on a newly created role. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for all e-commerce related functions.