E-Commerce Manager (FMCG)
Salary + Insurance + Provident Fund
Consultant Piyatas Suthapornpat
Job Ref 1813760/001
Date posted 12 July 2022bangkok marketing/e-commerce 2022-07-14 2022-09-10 fmcg Bangkok TH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting E-Commerce Manager (FMCG) (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected global FMCG firms. Reporting directly to the Head of E-Commerce, this is a role for a E-Commerce candidate who is a leader in their field.
About the E-Commerce Manager (FMCG) Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the E-Commerce business development strategy. You will also take the lead providing direction to all E-Commerce-related activities, including e-commerce strategy, category management, campaign, pricing and promotion.
The salary range for this role is THB70k - 115k per month + provident fund + insurance
- Responsible for sales targets for assigned e-commerce channels
- Responsible for developing E-Commerce strategy, focusing on marketplace channels, including price strategy, promotion, and campaign planning
- Works closely with external web developers, advertising, paid search and email agencies to optimise online activities to maximise online sales
- Works with internal marketing teams, global and regional online teams and online advertising partners to direct and implement online marketing programs
- Analyse the sales and campaign performance, using the data to provide suggestions to improve sales performance
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of E-Commerce landscape.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related fields
- Have experience in managing E-Commerce, have knowledge of digital marketing channels
- Accurate and reliable, has strong analytical base, a solid commercial acumen and product insights understanding
- Good command in English
- Experience in FMCG and brand side
This international FMCG needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting E-Commerce Manager (FMCG) job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity. Shortlist will be contacted.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Get in touch
+66 (0) 2 344 4849
Salary: Bonus + Provident Fund + AllowanceLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 12 August 2022An exciting Commercial Analyst Manager (x1 vacancy) job has just become available based in Thailand. Reporting directly to the Head of Modern Off-Trade, this is a role for a person who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Phone allowance 1,000 + Fleet card 5,000 + VB 2-3 + PVF 5%Location: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 09 August 2022This is an exciting opportunity for the Senior Brand Manager (x1 vacancy) to join a dynamic and fast-paced environment. Based in Bangkok, you will generate strategies that grow market share and brand’s reputation, improve customer experience and drive growth.
Salary: Bonus + Allowance + Provident FundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 26 July 2022An exciting Brand Manager (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected alcohol firms based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Senior Brand Manager, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
Salary: provident fundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 11 July 2022A leading international FMCG business is seeking a Brand Leader (x1 vacancy). Reporting directly to the Brand General Manager, this is a role for Brand Leader who is a top in their field.
Salary: Fixed Bonus+ Variable Bonus+ Insurance +Provident fundLocation: BangkokDate posted: 27 June 2022An exciting E-Commerce Manager (x1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected global FMCG based in Thailand. Reporting directly to the Head of E-Commerce, this is a role for an E-C0mmerce who is a leader in their field.