E-Commerce Manager (FMCG/Brand.com)
Salary Fixed Bonus + Allowance + Health Insurance + Provident fund
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Sasithorn Piachuad
Job Ref 1822280/001
Date posted 06 July 2022bangkok marketing/e-commerce 2022-07-14 2022-09-04 fmcg Bangkok TH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting E-Commerce Manager FMCG/Brand.com (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected global FMCG brand based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Head of E-Commerce, this is a role for an E-Commerce Manager who is a leader in their field.
About the E-Commerce Manager (FMCG/Brand.com) Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for defining a broad business development strategy, delivering the highest quality service. You will also take the lead providing direction to all E-commercial-related activities, including planning strategies, promotion, campaign establish, market research, events management and directory/ league table submissions.
The salary range for this role is THB90k - 140k per month + fixed bonus + allowance + health insurance + provident fund.
- Drive ecommerce channel to achieve sales target, net sales, and key KPI through the development and execution of ecommerce strategy
- Develop campaign promotion plan, utilising internal support and platform’s assets to maximise campaign performance
- Lead communication plan and work with enabler/artwork agency to deliver quality artwork within timeline
- Responsible for monthly performance review
- Develop and execute Brand.com; campaign plan, visibility & support, timeline of monthly and quarterly planning.
- Lead e-distributor sales team on brand direction and business priorities
- Review campaign execution, operation and other sales fundamental metrics
- Keep track on operation KPI, flagging under performing areas and giving recommendation to improve overall process
- Review monthly sales reimbursement and other expenses
To succeed in the E-Commerce Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with the senior business development teams, cross borders and internal matrix.
- Result oriented, self-motivated, and hands on attitude
- Five years experience in sales/ key account management/trade marketing/eCommerce
- Strong analytical skill with ability to interpret data to actionable solutions
- Bachelor’s degree graduate
- Fluent English and Thai communication
This international leading FMCG needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The company is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting E-Commerce Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity at (+66)87 344 9239 Sasithorn P. or email@example.com
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Salary: Bonus + Provident Fund + AllowanceLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 12 August 2022An exciting Commercial Analyst Manager (x1 vacancy) job has just become available based in Thailand. Reporting directly to the Head of Modern Off-Trade, this is a role for a person who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Phone allowance 1,000 + Fleet card 5,000 + VB 2-3 + PVF 5%Location: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 09 August 2022This is an exciting opportunity for the Senior Brand Manager (x1 vacancy) to join a dynamic and fast-paced environment. Based in Bangkok, you will generate strategies that grow market share and brand’s reputation, improve customer experience and drive growth.
Salary: Bonus + Allowance + Provident FundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 26 July 2022An exciting Brand Manager (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected alcohol firms based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Senior Brand Manager, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
Salary: provident fundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 11 July 2022A leading international FMCG business is seeking a Brand Leader (x1 vacancy). Reporting directly to the Brand General Manager, this is a role for Brand Leader who is a top in their field.
Salary: Fixed Bonus+ Variable Bonus+ Insurance +Provident fundLocation: BangkokDate posted: 27 June 2022An exciting E-Commerce Manager (x1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected global FMCG based in Thailand. Reporting directly to the Head of E-Commerce, this is a role for an E-C0mmerce who is a leader in their field.