Salary Fixed Bonus+ Variable Bonus+ Insurance +Provident fund
Consultant Sasithorn Piachuad
Job Ref 1809150/001
Date posted 27 June 2022bangkok marketing/e-commerce 2022-07-14 2022-08-26 fmcg Bangkok TH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting E-Commerce Manager (x1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected global FMCG based in Thailand. Reporting directly to the Head of E-Commerce, this is a role for an E-C0mmerce who is a leader in their field.
About the E-Commerce Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the E-Commerce business development strategy. You will also take the lead providing direction to all E-Commerce related activities, including online campaigns planning and commercial strategy.
The salary offered is THB100k - 130k per month + fixed bonus+ variable bonus+ insurance + provident fund
- Develop E-Commerce sales strategies to meet revenue and growth targets
- Monitor and utilise data analytics to track sales trends and identify opportunities for growth
- Identify innovative for market of E-Commerce business model.
- Manage and supervise team to support E-Commerce executions on marketplace such as online campaigns, and pre/ post sales operations.
- Coordinating between internal and external teams to ensure smooth business operations.
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of E-Commerce marketing, sales focused, entrepreneurial and driven.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business administration or business-related field
- Minimum three to six years of experience in E-Commerce management and execution
- Good understanding of E-Commerce operation, business strategy planning and development
- Demonstrate leadership, interpersonal, communication and relationship management skills to influence and drive conversations without direct authority across functions (Product operation, marketing, sales support, merchandising, customer service)
- Possess good analytical skills and experience in applying data to optimise promotional activities and make recommended business decisions
This leading FMCG firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting E-Commerce Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Salary: Bonus + Provident Fund + AllowanceLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 12 August 2022An exciting Commercial Analyst Manager (x1 vacancy) job has just become available based in Thailand. Reporting directly to the Head of Modern Off-Trade, this is a role for a person who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Phone allowance 1,000 + Fleet card 5,000 + VB 2-3 + PVF 5%Location: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 09 August 2022This is an exciting opportunity for the Senior Brand Manager (x1 vacancy) to join a dynamic and fast-paced environment. Based in Bangkok, you will generate strategies that grow market share and brand’s reputation, improve customer experience and drive growth.
Salary: Bonus + Allowance + Provident FundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 26 July 2022An exciting Brand Manager (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected alcohol firms based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Senior Brand Manager, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
Salary: provident fundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 11 July 2022A leading international FMCG business is seeking a Brand Leader (x1 vacancy). Reporting directly to the Brand General Manager, this is a role for Brand Leader who is a top in their field.
Salary: Fixed Bonus+ Variable Bonus+ Insurance +Provident fundLocation: BangkokDate posted: 27 June 2022An exciting E-Commerce Manager (x1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected global FMCG based in Thailand. Reporting directly to the Head of E-Commerce, this is a role for an E-C0mmerce who is a leader in their field.