E-Commerce Manager (FMCG)
Salary + Insurance + Provident Fund
Consultant Piyatas Suthapornpat
Job Ref 1813760/001
Date posted 21 June 2022bangkok marketing/e-commerce 2022-06-21 2022-08-20 fmcg Bangkok TH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting E-Commerce Manager (FMCG) (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected global FMCG firms. Reporting directly to the Head of E-Commerce, this is a role for a E-Commerce candidate who is a leader in their field.
About the E-Commerce Manager (FMCG) Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the E-Commerce business development strategy. You will also take the lead providing direction to all E-Commerce-related activities, including e-commerce strategy, category management, campaign, pricing and promotion.
The salary range for this role is THB70k - 110k per month + provident fund + insurance
- Responsible for sales targets for assigned e-commerce channels
- Responsible for developing E-Commerce strategy, focusing on marketplace channels, including price strategy, promotion, and campaign planning
- Works closely with external web developers, advertising, paid search and email agencies to optimise online activities to maximise online sales
- Works with internal marketing teams, global and regional online teams and online advertising partners to direct and implement online marketing programs
- Analyse the sales and campaign performance, using the data to provide suggestions to improve sales performance
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of E-Commerce landscape.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related fields
- Have experience in managing E-Commerce, have knowledge of digital marketing channels
- Accurate and reliable, has strong analytical base, a solid commercial acumen and product insights understanding
- Good command in English
- Experience in FMCG and brand side
This international FMCG needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting E-Commerce Manager (FMCG) job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity. Shortlist will be contacted.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Get in touch
+66 (0) 2 344 4849
Salary: Bonus + Provident Fund + InsuranceLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 24 June 2022An exciting Senior Brand Manager (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the leading firms based in Bangkok. In order to support their challenging Marketing agenda, they are looking for qualified candidates to lead a team and be responsible for all marketing activities.
Salary: THB100000 - THB120000 per month + BonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 20 June 2022An exciting Trade Channel Marketing (Super + CVS) (x1 vacancy) has recently become available a market leading consumer goods company based in Bangkok.
Salary: Bonus + Provident Fund + InsuranceLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 17 June 2022An exciting VP of Marketing (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the leading firms based in Bangkok. In order to support their challenging Marketing agenda, they are looking for qualified candidates to lead a team and be responsible for all marketing activities.
Salary: THB130000 - THB150000 per month + Car allowance + BonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 06 June 2022An exciting Shopper Insight Manager (x1 vacancy) job has arisen in a leading FMCG in Bangkok.
Salary: THB100000 - THB120000 per month + BonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 07 June 2022An exciting Market Insight Manager (x1 vacancy) job has arisen in a leading FMCG in Bangkok.