Omni Channel Manager
Salary Health Insurance
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Thitirat Jetaramwong
Job Ref 1809920/001
Date posted 02 June 2022bangkok marketing/e-commerce 2022-06-16 2022-08-01 fashion Bangkok Bangkok TH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting OmniChannel Manager (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most recognised fashion brands. Reporting directly to the Head of E-Commerce, this is a role for an E-Commerce Specialist who is a leader in their field.
About the OmniChannel Manager Role:
You will be responsible for the brand’s E-Commerce website and develop the strategy to grow E-Commerce sales. You will also take the lead in providing direction of the campaign, pricing, promotion, and assortment strategy, and coordinate with the online marketing team to ensure the sales performance will achieve the target as planned.
The salary range for this role is THB 80k - 120k per month + health insurance
- Developing Omni-Channel strategy across the whole company
- Activation plans and manage all of the execution.
- Develop, recommend and support Omni channel sales strategies and own website operation
- In collaboration with digital marketing, customer segment, and sales channels plans that align with business goals
- Help prioritise product roadmaps and influence go-to-market monetization strategies for current and new offerings
- Explore and develop additional revenue streams
- Planning, executing and ensuring accurate/timely reporting is provided. Influence
- improvements for effectiveness, efficiencies and profitability
- Perform the business reviews on the monthly and quarterly basis, including sales performance reviews, assortment reviews, and assessment of operational data and other KPIs
- Responsible for sales forecast to maximise forecast accuracy, supply efficiency, and maintain ATP
- Responsible for the operational tasks, from artwork briefing, key visuals & shop-in-shop maintenance to price and promotion updates
To succeed in this role, you must have good command of English.
- Four years of work experience in commercial or E-Commerce fields
- Highly motivated with passion to work in the fast-paced and dynamic business environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent data interpretation and organisational skills
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills with ability to influence, inspire, and build solid relationships with both internal and with external stakeholders
- Self-motivated, driven and determined individual with strategic mindset – ability to translate data to business strategy
- Great attention to details
- Ability to manage flexible work timings
- Understand the concept of website operation and UX/UI
This fashion company needs no introduction and is recognised in the market. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this OmniChannel Manager is the role for you.
Apply today or email me at Thitirat.Jetramwong@robertwalters.co.th
Only the shortlist will be contacted.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Salary: Bonus + Provident Fund + InsuranceLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 24 June 2022An exciting Senior Brand Manager (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the leading firms based in Bangkok. In order to support their challenging Marketing agenda, they are looking for qualified candidates to lead a team and be responsible for all marketing activities.
Salary: + Insurance + Provident FundLocation: BangkokDate posted: 21 June 2022An exciting E-Commerce Manager (FMCG) (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected global FMCG firms. Reporting directly to the Head of E-Commerce, this is a role for a E-Commerce candidate who is a leader in their field.
Salary: THB100000 - THB120000 per month + BonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 20 June 2022An exciting Trade Channel Marketing (Super + CVS) (x1 vacancy) has recently become available a market leading consumer goods company based in Bangkok.
Salary: THB80000 - THB120000 per month + Bonus + other allowanceLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 20 June 2022An exciting Consumer Insight Manager (x1 vacancy) has recently become available a market leading FMCG company based in Bangkok.
Salary: THB100000 - THB150000 per month + + Allowance + Bonus + Insurance + Provident Fund + Flexible BenefitLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 17 June 2022An exciting Marketing and Key Account Manager – Oncology (x4 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected global pharmaceutical company brand based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to Commercial Lead. This is a role for a Marketing and Key Account Manager – Oncology who is a leader in their field.