E-Commerce Manager (FMCG)
Salary Health Insurance
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Thitirat Jetaramwong
Job Ref 1781640/001
Date posted 18 May 2022bangkok marketing/e-commerce 2022-05-26 2022-07-17 fmcg Bangkok TH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting E-Commerce Manager (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most well-known FMCG brands in Thailand. Reporting directly to Marketing Manager, this is a role for an E-Commerce specialist who is a leader in their field.
About the E-Commerce Manager Role:
You will be responsible for brands' marketplace channels and develop the strategy to grow E-Commerce sales. You will also take the lead in year plan strategy, coordinate with marketplace and the online marketing team to ensure the sales performance will achieve the target as planned.
The salary range for this role is 70-95k per month + insurance + bonus.
- Responsible for developing E-Commerce strategy, focusing on marketplace channels, including price strategy, promotion, and campaign planning
- Coordinate the strategy with the online marketing team to ensure the success of the sales
- Set the sales target both the short-term and long-term, align and brief the target with marketplace and regional team
- Monitor the online store, ensure the store and listing reediness, that the brand giving the online customers the best experience
- You will be the only contact person to work closely with the marketplace channels on sales, promotion, product listing, and reporting
- Analyse the sales and campaign performance, using the data to provide suggestions to improve sales performance
- Be able to always update on customer trends, looking for any good opportunity to expand the sales channel or uplift the sales
To succeed in this role, you must have good communication skills in English.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related fields
- Have experience in managing E-Commerce, have knowledge of digital marketing channels
- Accurate and reliable, has strong analytical base, a solid commercial acumen and product insights understanding
- Self-motivated, confident and assertive. Ready to take the lead and take ownership of the E-Commerce channel
- Good command in English
- Flexible and responsive to change
- Experience in FMCG is a plus
- Experience in brand side is a plus
This FMCG company needs no introduction and is recognised in the market. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting E-Commerce Manager job.
Apply today or email me at Thitirat.Jetramwong@robertwalters.co.th
Only the shortlist will be contacted.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Salary: THB80000 - THB100000 per month + Fixed Bonus + Variable Bonus + Profit sharing + Health Insurance + Provident fundLocation: BangkokDate posted: 22 June 2022An exciting Social Manager (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected global FMCG brand based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Brand General Manager, this is a role for a Marketing Specialist who is a leader in social media management and KOL/Influencer driving in their field.
Salary: Bonus + Provident Fund + AllowanceLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 19 May 2022An excellent Market Activation Manager job in Bangkok (x 1 vacancy) has just arisen at one of the world’s leading alcohol companies. Your main responsibility is to support a large, complex, and dynamic business.
Salary: THB70000 - THB80000 per month + Bonus + Provident Fund + InsuranceLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 24 June 2022An exciting Product Manager (vacancy x 1) has just become available at one of the multinational conglomerate corporate based in Bangkok. This is a role for a Product Manager who is a leader in their field.
Salary: THB60000 - THB80000 per month + + Bonus + Provident Fund + Allowance + Insurance + Staff benefitLocation: BangkokDate posted: 20 June 2022An exciting Clinical Training Specialist (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected global aesthetic company based in Bangkok.
Salary: Commission + Bonus + other benefitsLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 20 June 2022An exciting Marketing and Sales Manager (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected aesthetic centre brand based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the GM, this is a role for a Marketing and Sales Supervisor who is a leader in their field.