Head of E-Commerce Operations (Key Account Manager)
Salary THB60000 - THB100000 per annum + + Insurance
Consultant Piyatas Suthapornpat
Date posted 22 October 20192019-10-31 2019-12-21 sales Bangkok TH THB 60000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Head of E-Commerce Operations (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected global e-commerce firms. This is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
About the E-Commerce Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the broad business development strategy, delivering the highest quality service. You will also take the lead providing direction to all marketing-related activities, including E-Commerce strategy, brand management, and E-Commerce campaign.
The salary range for this role is THB60k - 100k per month + Insurance
- Manage online store to maximise GMV with day-to-day collaboration with client and online channels; Lazada, Shopee, JD Central
- Ensure the service solutions are delivered to clients in a timely manner and successfully onboarded
- Plan overall activities and campaign of online stores and responsible for operations of clients to achieve sales KPI and customer satisfaction
- Analyse campaign, store performance, monthly sales, local market, customer behaviour to tackle business issues and best find solution to deal with it
- Lead and cooperate with other departments to ensure that everything is ready for go-live: warehouse, customer service, business development, marketing, operations, etc.
- Optimise inventory management including forecast, ordering, and controlling stocks
- Manage FMCG category business of the company, KPI is sales revenue and profit margin
- Lead FMCG store operation team and coordinate with other departments to hit KPI
- Lead communication with brand and platform to get support of various resources
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of E-Commerce.
- Five years working experiences in E-Commerce company or Online Business or Key Account Manager
- Experience in FMCG or cosmetics would be a plus
- Team Management experience
- Positive, Proactive, Negotiation, Logical thinking, Strategic planning, sale driven, and Problem-solving
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with both internal and external
- Want to be a part of the BIG Shopping Festival; 11.11, 12.12
The successful Head of E-Commerce Operations will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in brand new offices.
If you have a successful track record of business development and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Head of E-Commerce Operations role.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551