Senior e-Commerce Manager
Salary THB200000 - THB230000 per month + + insurance + allowance + PV
Consultant Cyril Fournier
Date posted 21 October 20192019-10-21 2019-12-20 retail Bangkok TH THB 200000 230000 230000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Senior e-Commerce Manager (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected sportswear firms based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Country Manager, this is a role for a Digital native who is a leader in the e-Commerce field.
About the Senior e-Commerce Manager:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the broad e-commerce development strategy, delivering the highest quality service. More than bolstering the revenue growth, you will implement and adopt an Omnichannel & Consumer centric approach in alignment with global and APAC directives.
The salary range for this role is THB 200K - 230K per month + insurance + allowance + PV.
- Plan and drive country e-Commerce targets (OTB, net sales, margins, online KPI like subscription) following SEA e-Commerce strategies while leveraging on market intelligence, consumer behaviour and data analytics
- Implementing range roll out & relevant marketing activation for product launches within agreed dates and standards
- Providing strategic commercial inputs to SEA e-Commerce team, country category & channel teams on product/concept/campaign performances on eShops
- Responsible for checking, tracking & triggering new product launches on country e-Commerce
- Driving online & offline marketing initiatives at the country level to gain positive impact on eShops
- Piloting the e-Commerce projects with the goal to optimise the result throughout SEA e-Commerce sites
- Managing grievances and customer satisfaction in the country for all e-Commerce related matters
To succeed in the senior e-Commerce manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co operatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Good understanding of global branding principles and adherence, significant knowledge of e-commerce infrastructure (Dot.com/Platform/Backend and front end) and brand marketing
- Experience in leading and managing a diverse team
- Good project management, Marketing budget planning and management
- Good planning, strategic thinking, analytical and good planning & forecasting skill
- Master or Degree in Marketing or Business Administration or related field
- Minimum six years’ experience in e-Commerce/Marketing or Sales experience in Sporting Goods or Consumer Goods Industry
- PC literature, excellent oral and written communication skills in English and local languages
- Proficient in English and local language
The successful senior e-Commerce Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you have a successful track record and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Senior e-Commerce Manager role.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551