Regional Chief Marketing Officer
Salary THB300000 - THB400000 per month + OPD + Full Health Insurance + Stock Options
Consultant Cyril Fournier
Date posted 28 September 20192019-09-30 2019-11-27 marketing Bangkok TH THB 300000 400000 400000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Regional Chief Marketing Officer job (x1 vacancy) has just become available at one of the most respected food-tech in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Founding Partners, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
About the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) - Regional Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for defining the broad regional strategy, delivering the highest quality service alongside three other C level executives. You will also take the lead providing direction to all marketing-related activities (on and offline), including brand management, market research, events management and directory/league table submissions.
The salary range for this role is THB 300-400 K per month + OPD + Full Health Insurance + Stock Options.
- Lead marketing strategies focused on effective and cost-efficient user acquisition and retention across all operating locations
- Provide thought leadership and drive best practices and innovative guidance in all areas of marketing (online, offline, partnerships) to achieve business goals
- Attract, develop and retain talent to establish a high performing Marketing team capable of supporting continued business growth
- Develop Organisational Infrastructure in terms of Tools and Documentation
- Be Subject Matter Expert on all Marketing matters and facilitate knowledge transfer across markets and internal teams.
To succeed in the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) - Regional role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior co-founders, across borders and internal matrix.
- Master’s degree, MBA or other relevant fields, strongly preferred
- At least eight years' experience in managing marketing organisations across multiple countries in an e-commerce environment
- Evidence of ability in providing thought leadership, best practices and guidance in all areas of marketing (online, offline, partnerships)
- Analytical skills, needed for the preparation of value propositions, reports and quantitative & qualitative analyses; action-oriented evaluation of analyses and value propositions
- Solid business judgement and high conceptual and problem structuring skills
- Resourceful and capable of learning fast and independently
The successful Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) - Regional will join a company whose product has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand in SEA offers a great working environment in central Bangkok.
If you are driven with a positive attitude, this is the role for you.
Apply now for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551