Head of E-Commerce
Salary THB200000 - THB250000 per month + Insurance + Provident Fund
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Piyatas Suthapornpat
Date posted 19 September 20192019-09-19 2019-11-18 marketing Bangkok TH THB 200000 250000 250000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Salary Field: THB200k - 250k per month + Provident Fund + Insurance An exciting Head of E-Commerce (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected firms. Reporting directly to the CEO, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
About the Head of E-Commerce Role:
Due to the rapidly expansion plan, the Head of E-Commerce Manager will play a key role on commercial site. Your main responsibility is to executes comprehensive E Commerce marketing and sales strategies. You will also take the lead for commercial and developer team. Moreover, the company has many channels for you in order to do promote and advertise the brand and products.
The salary range for this role is THB200k - 250k per month + Provident Fund + Insurance
- Creates performance metrics to measure success and conducts analysis to determine effectiveness, implementing change where needed based on the data
- Assesses the competitive landscape by examining the merchandising strategies of key competitors and online retailers, identifying market trends, and best practices
- Manage people and equipment to generate the highest profit to company
- Manage online store team to deliver quality & productivity deliver to customers which are complied with company’s rule, regulation
- Optimises the E Commerce customer experience on the site (e.g. landing pages, simple menu options, navigation etc.) and the end-to-end ordering process (e.g. add-to-cart, check out, donation option, promo codes etc.)
- Works with digital service providers, outside consultants, vendors to accomplish the e-commerce mission
- Works closely with the marketing team to implement E Commerce strategies into the product marketing plans and to insure that E Commerce efforts are optimised
- Insures that the online store maintains a high quality by reviewing website content, identifying errors, making changes, and guiding the marketing team to improve their product listings as necessary
- Works closely with the IT team to ensure interfaces to legacy systems are designed, implemented and operating efficiently
- Works closely with the operations teams to ensure the back-end order fulfilment processes are defined, implemented and operating in an efficient and sustainable manner
- To succeed in the Head of E-commerce job, you will need to have the ability to manage and implements e-commerce store operations plans with direct impact on the objectives and on business results within the scope of responsibility.
To succeed in this role, E Commerce merchandising experience is necessary.
- At least five years' experience leading the construction and or operation of e-commerce properties
- Strong ability for branding and identity creation
- Experience with website content management & Google analytics is the big advantage
- Extensive knowledge and familiarity with the digital media space
- Effective project and time management skills, with the ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously
- Inter-personal skills, excellent teamwork
- Strong in leadership and communication skill
This organisation needs no introduction and is recognised as one of the leader in their field of expertise. The organisation is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determine and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551