Digital Marketing Assistant Manager
Salary + Insurance
Consultant Sasithorn Piachuad
Job Ref 1801990/001
Date posted 01 August 2022bangkok marketing/digital-marketing 2022-08-01 2022-09-30 marketing Bangkok TH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Digital Marketing Assistant Manager job (x1 vacancy) has just become available at one of the most rapid growing consumer electronic company based in Thailand. Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager in Singapore, this is a role for a digital marketer who is a leader in their field.
About the Digital Marketing Assistant Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the digital marketing strategy. You will also take the lead providing direction to all digital marketing-related activities, including media planning, online ads optimisation, social media, and CRM.
The salary range for this role is THB70k - 100k per month + insurance
- Oversee all aspects of digital and offline marketing section including strategy, performance, growth and execution
- Plan and execute all digital and offline marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs), e-commerce performance review
- Identify trends and insights, and optimise spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to optimise user experiences
- Utilise strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimise user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
To succeed in this role, you must have excellent communication skills both Thai and English and demonstrated interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor or MBA degree in marketing, business, technology or relevant field of study
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics
- Proven innovative thinker with ability to work flexible hours
- Possess an ability to successfully work with other team members across departments and multiple levels of authority
This company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Digital Marketing Assistant Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Salary: + Insurance + Provident FundLocation: BangkokDate posted: 25 July 2022An exciting Digital Audience Strategy Manager (FMCG) (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected global FMCG firms. Reporting directly to the Marketing Director, this is a role for a digital marketing candidate who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Health InsuranceLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 20 July 2022An exciting Digital Brand Manager (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the fast-growing E-Commerce enablers in Bangkok. In this job, you will lead the the E-Commerce platform and marketplace.
Salary: + Insurance + Provident FundLocation: BangkokDate posted: 15 July 2022An exciting Digital Customer Journey Manager (FMCG) job has become available at one of the most respected global FMCG firms. Report directly to Head of Digital Marketing, this is a role for a digital marketing candidate who is a lead in their field.
Salary: + InsuranceLocation: BangkokDate posted: 12 May 2022An exciting Digital Marketing Assistant Manager job (x1 vacancy) has just become available at one of the most rapid growing consumer electronic company based in Thailand. Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager in Singapore, this is a role for a digital marketer who is a leader in their field.
Salary: THB100000 - THB150000 per month + Variable bonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 18 August 2022An exciting Head of Marketing (Fashion Retail) (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the top retailer based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.