Senior Manager of Digital Transformation (Agriculture Tech)
Salary Health Insurance + Provident fund + Bonus
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Sasithorn Piachuad
Job Ref 1825340/001
Date posted 25 July 2022bangkok marketing/digital-marketing 2022-07-25 2022-09-23 agriculture-fishing-and-forestry Bangkok TH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An excellent Senior Manager of Digital Transformation (x1 vacancy) job in Thailand has just arisen at one of the world’s leading crop nutrition companies. Your main responsibility is to to support a large, complex business unit with a regional remit.
About the Senior Manager of Digital Transformation Role:
Reporting to the VP of Crop & Digital Solutions Incubation, you will lead all digital transformation activities and manage teams across Thailand and Myanmar. As the Senior Manager, you will lead team of Digital Go-To-Market, Performance Marketing, Content and Operation.
The salary range for this role is THB150k - 220k per month + health insurance + provident fund + bonus.
- Lead a growth & commercial team responsible for the commercialisation and user acquisition of digital solutions in Thailand, Myanmar, Indonesia, and other South East Asian countries, comprising marketing, pricing, digital customer support, and regional growth & commercialisation staff
- Defining integrated digital offers tailored to different markets and customers including full end-to-end customer success management
- Pricing of digital offers to secure viability across offerings
- Defining and implementing go-to-market strategies to best serve key regions and target farmers
- Supporting solution teams through local customer insights, needs, and user analytics
- Work closely with Digital Incubation Manager on current MVPs in the market – handling all GTM plans
- Collaborate with the local leadership team, across the transformed portfolio of new revenue models, digital services, new markets, and new channels
- End-to-end ownership of go-to-market strategies, country legal clearance, and compliance, commercial business case, budget, and resource requirements
To succeed in the Senior Manager of Digital Transformation job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with the global product team and digital incubation team, cross borders and internal matrix.
- Awareness and understanding of new digital business models and new digitally-enabled business models in the crop nutrition space
- Insights into the dynamics of smallholder markets across Thailand and Myanmar, and understanding of fertiliser and ag-input business models a key upside, given the multiple interactions with the fertiliser business
- Experience/awareness in the commercialisation of digital products and services or IoT solutions from concept through to commercial release
- Experience/awareness in integrating digital services and products with traditional business models in and/or in an industry with similarities to the agriculture value chain, farming, and farmer needs
- Previous management experience of a commercial team including multiple managers in remote locations
- Aligned with our principles: agile, customer-centric, lean, service-oriented architecture, self-organisation, transparency
This leading crop nutrition firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. With a 117 year history this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Manager of Digital Transformation job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity at (+66)2 344 4808 Sasithorn P. or email@example.com
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Salary: +insurance, +provident fundLocation: BangkokDate posted: 02 August 2022A rapidly expanding iconic fashion retailer is looking for a talented Senior Manager of E-Commerce (Fashion) (x1 vacancy) in Thailand to take on a newly created role. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for all e-commerce related functions.
Salary: InsuranceLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 19 July 2022An exciting Business Unit Director (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the fast-growing E-Commerce enablers in Bangkok. In this job, you will lead the team of brand managers and help shape new business direction on the E-Commerce platform and marketplace.
Salary: THB200000 - THB250000 per month + car allowance + bonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 18 July 2022An exciting Associate Regional Marketing Director (FMCG) (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the top FMCG based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Brand Director, this is a role for a Regional Marketing who is a leader in their field
Salary: THB100000 - THB240000 per month + Variable bonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 27 June 2022An exciting Senior Marketing Manager (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the growing beauty retail based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the GM, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
Salary: THB250000 - THB350000 per month + Car Allowance + BonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 20 June 2022A exciting Marketing Director (Consumer Electronics) ( x 1 Vacancy) has recently become available at a leading consumer electronics company based in Thailand. You will be leading the marketing team towards the company set goal in terms of marketing plan, marketing activation for Thailand market.